What's new
What's new

OKUMA MC-4VA hydraulic connection points (P and T lines)

GuntisK

Aluminum
Hello everyone! Hope You are going well! :)
Recently I got some spare time to return to my abandoned projects- this time OKUMA repair. I'm going almost crazy over one particular problem- I can't find where to connect hydraulic power unit on my machine! :confused: I got this machine (MC-4VA) without hydraulic power unit, counterbalance valve and with some servo problems. I already repaired servos- all moves and works except hydraulics. Already overlooked hydraulic circuit diagram, all available to me parts books, machine itself- but can't find where is P (pressure in) and T (tank return)connection lines on machine. In attachements there is hydraulics block photo (according to manual it is SUMITOMO 23-4230, search on internet gives no clues) with one removed connection nipple. Also a fragment from Parts Book (2381-E, May 1984)- there is the same block (Detail A)- but without any piping diagram. Must agree to many that these manuals are somewhat pain to read.
So, if there are owners of MC-4VA, can You help me in this question? Some photos would be awesome, or any other related information.
With regards-
Guntis
DetailAschematics.JPG
20190427_164526.jpg
20200416_062903.jpg

Funny how it happens, but today I answered on my own question. :D Connection points are from the bottom side of hydraulic block. Didn't thaught about looking there. I'm ashamed of how simple it was. :rolleyes5:

Back