What's new
What's new

WTB Wiring diagram for 1984 Okuma & Howa Millac MC-4VA Fanuc 6M Mitsi PLC

greenbuggy

Stainless
Like title says, I'm looking for a set of wiring diagrams for a 1984 Okuma & Howa MC4VA with a Fanuc 6M and Mitsubishi PLC, would also be interested in ladder diagrams if you have a copy. Don't care if its a physical copy or a scan, have paypal at the ready.

I talked to my local dealer for Okuma & gave them my serial, my serial doesn't bring up any commissioning info or other useful information (must be that old) they gave me an operation and maintenance manual and some generic Fanuc 6M PDF's but so far nothing close to the actual wiring diagram for this machine.

As far as I know, there's no ladder on those old controls. It's all relays and logic.

That's the only help I can give.

As far as I know, there's no ladder on those old controls. It's all relays and logic.

That's the only help I can give.

I don't think there's much on the Fanuc side, but there's a big mitsubishi PLC on the inside of one of the doors of the drives/transformer cabinet that hooks to a control/display panel for the toolchanger (not sure if the toolchanger is the only thing it does or not), and another board (not sure if its a PLC) in the top of the cabinet with a bunch of lights that go on when the "machine ready" light on the control panel is reset and stays on.

Wasn't sure if the logic diagram was published to the public or not but if its out there I'd love a copy.

Back