What's new
What's new

Auto Door Recomendation

beatboxx716

Plastic
Good Morning! I am working on automating a Doosan Lynx 2200 LSYC and I am looking for recommendations on an aftermarket auto door system. I googled it and from what I can gather there are two systems that came up on the first page of the search. The first is from cnc auto door, and the second is from Gortite. From what I see the CNC Autodoor one seems easier to install but what do I know, I have only seen pictures of it. Do any of you guys have any experience in installing or using either of these two systems? Is there another option that I'm missing? I have automated a machine here at my shop that already had the auto door from the factory and my knowledge of I/O's is that of a beginner. However, I am a fast learner and I am motivated as I have seen the gains from my previous cell. I can wire up machine M-Codes and have very limited plc knowledge. I will be using a Universal Robots UR10 for the automation. Thanks for looking and your help is greatly appreciated. :D

The issue will still be the interface. My bet is the PLC on the Doosan is locked. This means you will have to buy the auto door option from them to enable the relevant I/O in the PLC. There are safety issues at play here that you need to account for.

Midaco makes aftermarket systems to automate doors, we use them for our HAAS lathe SL30Y.

They are more well know for their pallet systems

Back