What's new
What's new

Best place/book for learning Arduino??

KristianSilva

Aluminum
Hello!

Im aware this may be completely the wrong place to post this but my thinking is that the people that post in the robots and automation section of the forum might also be into arduino! (sorry for the sweeping generalisation...)

Basically the title says it all, Im looking to start learning arduino and want to know what the best resources are?

Ideally id love a good book that walks you through it in baby steps to begin with, if any of you have ever used any of the solidworks training manuals, something like that but for arduino would be amazing.... but does it even exist? I want something that starts at ground zero, assumes the reader knows nothing!!

Open to suggestions.

Kind regards,

Kristian Thompson

I don't know of any books, per se, but the adafruit site has tons of beginner-focused Arduino learning information. In my experience, adafruit has the highest quality Arduino compatible boards & peripherals out there and their prices are very reasonable. No affiliation, just a happy repeat customer.

I'm at a higher level where I provide Arduino consulting & programming services. I recently started trialing a service where I help people learning the Arduino ecosystem get "unstuck" for a small fee: site here . Got a little positive feedback so far :-)

Back