What's new
What's new

OT-Less expensive supplier than Automation Direct for Machine Tool Wire Cables (MTW)

Neil

Hot Rolled
So far we found Automation Direct and Right Hand Industrial to supply us with Machine Tool Wire cables for a semi automated machine we are building. Is there a reasonably priced supplier out there for this?I already tried Google with not a lot of luck. Single wires are abundant, but we need off the shelf 3 conductor cable in 14, 16 and 18 AWG MTW.

So far we found Automation Direct and Right Hand Industrial to supply us with Machine Tool Wire cables for a semi automated machine we are building. Is there a reasonably priced supplier out there for this?I already tried Google with not a lot of luck. Single wires are abundant, but we need off the shelf 3 conductor cable in 14, 16 and 18 AWG MTW.

What prices are you seeing now ?
And what doo you expect to pay ?

We are seeing $1.79 per foot for 14AWG, MTW 3 conductor.
We would like to see it for half of that. We are willing to buy 1000 foot reels.

I see it for 1$/ft but out of stock currently. I don't think you going to find stuff much cheaper than automation direct for cut to length cables thats comparing apples to apples. If so, I'd like to find out about it.

I usually buy through Automation Direct or Horizon Solutions. It's a toss-up who's cheaper for a given size/color

Back