What's new
What's new

Cazeneuve HB500 Owners Manual

glenn29

Plastic
Does anyone have or know where I can get the owners manual for a Cazeneuve HB500??? Or perhaps even a picture of the taper attachment for this machine?

I have a a pristine manual for the HB-500/575/725 and don't want to break the spine to make a flatbed scan. Below is a photo of page 57.
If you want a larger picture than permitted as an attachment eMail me at [email protected].
--
Arno

Attachments

• Cazeneuve_Man_pp57small.jpg
    Cazeneuve_Man_pp57small.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 3,583
HB 500 Manual

I have a Manual from the late 60s
If you let me have an email address I will scan it for you.
Congratulations on having such a fine machine.
If you know of a wiring diagram for a HBY 590 I am in need of one.

Thank you greatly!

Thank you for your help with the manual, my email is [email protected]. I will be on the look out for a wiring diagram for that machine. By chance do you just need to change the voltage, if so I may be able to help.

Hello benthall

If you would please send me a copy of the manual to my email it would be greatly appreciated. I really cannot afford to purchase one at this time. I have a 1963 HB 500/575 lathe I am guessing. Thats the only date I can find and it is on the motor. The lathe is made by Shoun-Cazeneuve. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]. Thanks again very much

Owners Manual

HI, I just got a Shoun Cazeneuve Lathe made in Japan ..I have uploaded some photos..The Brake shoe was missing, Electrical system was in terrible condition and needs rewiring.. I had to replace all the contactors and limit switches..For the brake system , We have adopted a Brake Shoe of a TOYOTA vehicle..I will appreciate it very much if anyone can send me a soft copy of the Owners Manual with the Electrical Wiring diagram thru my email [email protected].. We are working quite hard to get this machine UP and Running

Cazeneuve lathe

I have a Manual from the late 60s
If you let me have an email address I will scan it for you.
Congratulations on having such a fine machine.
If you know of a wiring diagram for a HBY 590 I am in need of one.

Hi
I know this is an old thread but I came accross it when searching for a Cazeneuve HB 500/575 manual. Does anyone know where to get one? Lathes.co.uk sell one but it's really expensive,too much to spend after paying for the lathe.
Thanks in advance.

Back