What's new
What's new

Graziano 12S Handle

ACHiPo

Aluminum
It seems like Graz 12S handles are weak points. Most of the handles on my lathe have been replaced over the life of the tool. The carriage handle on my lathe was broken, so I replaced it with a handle from MSC. I'm pretty happy with the handle--price competitive with the Chinese versions on eBay. Noam rebushed the handles he replaced, but this one works smoothly. The M8x1.25 threaded portion is a bit long, so the only thing I'll need to do is cut off about 1/8".
IMG_0401.jpg

Wish I'd ordered a second one so the cross feed handle would match.

Hi,

How much did you pay for the handle ?

Your are of a different type, they are blind handles while the ones I chose have a through bolt.
I was not sure what to take and eventually I took the through bolt.

Noam.

Hi,

How much did you pay for the handle ?

Your are of a different type, they are blind handles while the ones I chose have a through bolt.
I was not sure what to take and eventually I took the through bolt.

Noam.

Noam,
They are a little over $6 a piece. Shipping gets you, though. I think I paid $13 for the handle delivered including shipping and tax.
https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/06918064

Evan

Hi Evan,

Not bad price, From the seller I purchased it would have been about the same without shipping.
The question is what is the quality difference?

Noam.

Noam,
Your handles look like good quality, especially after you bushed them. My handle works nicely, but I have to cut a length off the threaded portion. Pretty similar I'd say.
Evan

Back