What's new
What's new

Graziano Sag 12 Drive Belt specs?

troll

Aluminum
Does anyone out there know the specs for the V Belts on the Graziano Sag 12? Mine has a vague "Pirelli" label and what appears to be 13X which should designate the cross-section. The length label is no longer visible.

Peter,
My manual provides the same belt identification. I spent a lot of time web browsing and could not get a response on Pirelli A57-1473. In desperation I called a supply house in Michigan and after being passed from the first person to answer who could find nothing on that number reached an person who obviously knows belts. As soon as he heard A57 he said "stop, that's a U.S. belt no. and that the 1473 probably represents the length of the belt at the drive datum (part way down the belt cross-section. The A57 has a 57" inside length and ~59" outside length, almost identical to the original Pirelli belts I removed from the lathe. Thanks for the response.

(I'll try to add to this whether the A57 fits or not.)

Last edited:
I finally got everything back together on the Sag 12 and installed the A57 belts. It appears that everything is working satisfactorily and that the belts are a good fit. A57 belts are available from many U.S. manufacturers at very reasonable prices. I paid less than $45.00 for three matched belts and I didn't try for the best price out there.

Back