What's new
What's new

Graziano Sag210 fuses

79Jimmy

Plastic
Hi there, I was just wondering if there was anyone with a Sag210 that could tell me the amp ratings of the class H fuses in the electrical panel? The 6 fuses at the top and to the left are the ones im particularly interested in. I have a basic wiring diagram however the fuse ratings are not listed.

Thanks,
James

None of those types of fuses in the machine here - bottle fuses instead. Assuming you're talking about the coolant pump and main motor fuses, they're 20A and 50A respectively...that's in a 7.5hp version.

... I have a basic wiring diagram however the fuse ratings are not listed.

Thanks,
James

It would probably have a similar situation to my Cazeneuve (7 HP final-drive motor..).

Built to either/any of US/Japanese, Canadian, European, etc. national grid supply Voltages, and probably dual-voltage optionable for each market.

So.. the fuses WILL only have numbers on the schematic (F1, F2..F(n)) and the data you need is off in a table or Appendix somewhere in the manual.

Per old Littelfuse and Bussmann data, "average" fuses blow at around 135% of their rated load.

Instrument protective, solid state protective, are faster, slo-blo for motor starting loads are slower. Lots of options, IOW.

Just check the motor and coolant pump data plates for Full Load Amps (FLA) - or wotever else they choose to list. Or "capture" startup and running current with clamp Ammeter that has a "hold" capability

"Close" should be good enough.

Thank you I appreciate your responses. The main motor/line fuses are 60amp and are easily legible. The others that im looking for appear to be transformer and control voltage circuits and possibly the e-stop, not sure. Some are 10amp and some are not legible, I also have no idea if any of them are correct. They are more than likely low amperage 1-6 range, just wanted to confirm. Thanks again,
James

Thank you I appreciate your responses. The main motor/line fuses are 60amp and are easily legible. The others that im looking for appear to be transformer and control voltage circuits and possibly the e-stop, not sure. Some are 10amp and some are not legible, I also have no idea if any of them are correct. They are more than likely low amperage 1-6 range, just wanted to confirm. Thanks again,
James

On the "small s**t"? Just start undersized.

Work up 'til no longer a fragile nuisance. There's your "sweet spot".

Most goods of that sort won't stand as much current as the wire TO them will, but also are not likely to start a fire if they DO short or "die".

There's only 4 other small ceramic type cartridge fuses here - I can think of at least, rather than 6, that cater to the various output legs of transformer 1.....vaguely recall they were all sub 10 amp, but long time since looking and too much crap behind the lathe for easy checking! You probably need someone with the 10hp version, which looking at the later diagram, has 6, spread between 1, 2 and the light transformers.

Back