What's new
What's new

Hembrug DR1 leaflet

viilari

Aluminum
Hello all,i just scanned Hembrug DR1 lathes leaflet,it is one PDF file,43 pages,
size 40 mt.I sent it to Metalworking.com dropbox,also i can sent it direct if somebody wants.

DR-1 Down-Load Not 43 Pages only 20 ? ? ? ?

Hello all,i just scanned Hembrug DR1 lathes leaflet,it is one PDF file,43 pages,
size 40 mt.I sent it to Metalworking.com dropbox,also i can sent it direct if somebody wants.

The Download is only puting out 1 Page per your efferts when sending them !

Have no Idea whats wrong !:confused:

Thought you would like to know about that !

Jon

Hi, just read your post from 2009 about hembrug DR1 leaflet, I’m about to aquire one and would like any info I can get, is it possible to send to me via gmail?
[email protected], would really e appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone, so I got my hembrug DR1 LS lathe , seems to be in good shape, got the carriage stripped down for cleaning and painting , anyway I’m wondering if anyone would know the DP of those cotton fibre safety gears , gonna build my own, the current ones are missing some teeth It’s a 24 speed drive and supposedly the speeds are standard 45-4000,but the on I got is from 71-4000 on speed chart, anyone know of machines with this speed range?? Every DR1 machine I’ve found online so far is 45-4000??

Hello Welderwill,

I think it isnt DP, but module.
At least the AI’s i know have module.

Greetings,

Peter

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Make sure to make those cotton fiber gears out of a sheet of cotton fiber Not a round bar
The fiber is orientated the wrong way then
But replacements are made out of a plastic nowadays Delrin or something

Peter

Thanks for the tip.i think I’ll just go with the Delron but still need to figure out the module so I can get some gear cutters, if anyone knows what the module is would be really appreciated thanks, Peter, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about these machines, my machines low speed is 71 instead of the normal 45, the 50-60 hertz wouldn’t have that much effect? Calculations suggest if 45 is at 50 hertz then 60 should be around 54?? I was told that from serial # I got a 1975 machine, maybe changed things on later models?? Got 4 thou of wear on bed, shouldn’t effect accuracies that much??thanks to all for replying.

The other Peter is the knowledgeable, but i do know how to check module.

Count the teeth and add two. Multiply by module you should have the Outer diameter in mm.

Or Outer diameter divided by toothcount plus 2 equals module.

My guess is module 1,5.

Peter

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I’d also be interested to know what year hembrug did the update on the threading lever system, mine got a spring loaded quick release plunger that disengages the half nuts when it hits the carriage stop, I see a lot of them don’t gave the auto trip function,
Which is an almost must if you do a lot of threading IMO.

Back