What's new
What's new

How much does a Weiler Commodore lathe cost new ?

I knew from the previous thread a Pratikant was about $75 to 90K but still curious what the larger Commodore costs.

Well optioned in 2013 the quote was over $115,000……looked at getting one for work!

I’m pretty sure Monarch is the USA representative, you might want to give them a call?

Kevin

Well optioned in 2013 the quote was over $115,000……looked at getting one for work!

I’m pretty sure Monarch is the USA representative, you might want to give them a call?

Kevin

They have been for some time.

Engine | Monarch Lathes

I've no klew if that is an "exclusive" or not, nor if it covers 100% of Weiler's product line.

They are easy folk to communicate with, phone or email, though.

One of our members just purchased TWO used lathes.
His primary phone contact? Harry Park himself!

Engine | Monarch Lathes

I've no klew if that is an "exclusive" or not, nor if it covers 100% of Weiler's product line.

That Weiler does not look like it was made in Germany. Has that Taiwanese / East Asian look to it. Could be Eastern Europe too I guess.

Weiler-500.png

I knew from the previous thread a Pratikant was about $75 to 90K but still curious what the larger Commodore costs.

Kevin

I just looked up the quote, it was for a Weiler 500 series machine dated December 2011.

The base price was $69,750!

Kevin

Engine | Monarch Lathes

Bill is absolutely right that the Monarch people, including the president of Monarch Lathes, Harry Park, are easy to work and talk with.
Monarch Lathes is partners with Weiler.

I’d suggest giving them a call.

Back