What's new
What's new

Leinen DLZ140 adjustable needle bearing RNA4914S

I have a Leinen DLZ 140 right now and had instructions of how to adjust the front and back spindle bearing
I could not figure out how it worked untill I googled for the bearing and found this drawing
Makes sence now
attachment.php

Never saw a bearing like that Not even in a catalog

Peter

Hi, only place I've seen mention of those bearings is in an INA applications brochure. For our Deutsche speakers (not me)the description (?) is: Speileinstellbare Nadellager NA 49..S Welle k5, Gehause K4 The specific application is the spindle in a vertical head for a milling machine. OOPS that description for the upper bearing only differs from that of the lower bearing in that for the lower the 'NA' becomes 'RNA' otherwise the two bearings despite being obviously different sizes seem to have identical descriptions. There are no salient differences in the diagram.

Here is the drawing of the spindle

attachment.php

Here you have a RNA and NA also
Looking at the offers on the WWW the RNA seems to be without a innerring and the NA with one
But on the drawing above there is no seperate # for the innerring

Peter

Hi Peter, interesting that your drawing above seems to show inner rings on both bearings whereas the applications brochure I referred to supports your WWW observations. Might be a draughtsman's/illustrator's error? I doubt there would be any reason for the inner ring to differ from that offered for the non-adjustable bearing for the same journal diameter & width? Only the housing diameter would be larger.

Back