Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lorch B-VI-PO-K

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just picked up on this thread, thanks for sharing - what a lovely machine. You've done well and nicely tooled too

Enjoy using it

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK on the motor it says to reverse I need to interchange red and black leads. I'm only seeing black leads. But couldn't I somehow write it into this switch? It has three locations 0,1 and 2?

There's a whole mess of other wires in there.. For the industrial scene I'd imagine.

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default F marked collets

I have an incomplete set of F-marked collets that I got with my small german JMB mill. They have a 16mm shaft and 14.5mm thread. They are very much like deckel collets and will fit the deckel SO that is for 16mm collets (and nkt the 20mm version) but the drawnut will not fit because these 16mm deckel collets have 16mm thread. Anyway, my “F” collets are marked in mm sizes, so the one in the pic will be 8.5mm if I am correct. I also wonder who made these collets since I am looking to complete my 16mm set of collets. Do you know if these collets are actually lorch or not? I will try to post a pic I found about the Lorch collets. If yours and mine are lorch collets then you have the 20 and I have the 16mm version.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/lorch/img99.jpg

Country
    GERMANY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default I have an opportunity to buy one of these...what is a good price ?

Hello, I have a couple of Lorch lathes(type A and LLPV), and an opportunity to buy a bvipo that seems to include a large set of the threading tools, complete stand and motor, but not in such nice 'optical' condition as yours :-(
    So, naturally, wondering what someone who owns one (or two guys who own them) would think is the right price?
    Private email is fine...fotor_155039472066376.jpg
    Thanks, enjoying the thread, being a Lorch guy.