My Cazeneuve hbx 360 - Page 23
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

JH, thanks for the offer. My endoscope arrived today, so I was able to take a look. It is a screw and there is no reasonable way to remove it, or modify it. Talking with a friend, we have come up with a way around the problem. I am going to relieve the square rod, where it hits the screw and for the length of the carriage travel. It is an easy out. Thanks for all the offers of help.
    Patio

2. Likes JHOLLAND1 liked this post
    Country
    ITALY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello, I need help to remove the low variator of my HBX360.
    I have already removed the protective glass and the outer pulley, so I have already found the two seals.
    But I would like to continue to dismantle, to clean, and because I don't know if there are o-rings or other seals inside.
    Moreover I would like to test the motor without load, because it measures 50 Ampère when I turn on the lathe and I don't know if for a mechanical or electrical problem, I want to measure the absorption of the motor only.
    Unfortunately I can't get on with disassembling.
    I cannot remove the internal part to access the screw that holds the variator attached to the motor shaft. There seems to be a pin that holds a bearing internally that slides on the helical guide.
    It seems that this prevents the internal part from going out, is that it? But how can I remove it?

img_20190429_181041.jpg
    img_20190429_181103.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20190428_102032rid.jpg