What's new
What's new

my new machines (Schaublin 135 and Simonet dlz 450)

balcmachinist

Plastic
Simonet DLZ 450, of 1965, almost unused, purchased at Riccardo for peanuts as it did not have the gears. Contacted a small company in Thun Switzerland, where the machine was made, they asked for serial and year, they had the brand new unused gears, which came for around 400 euros. machine is complete and just thinking for a repaint

Whats-App-Image-2021-12-18-at-14-13-19.jpg

Schaublin 135 almost unused. I purchased it in Italy from a machine dealer for 5.500 Euro.
this machine was in Puglia region in south Italy where some Italian navy bases are. Italy has its own machine tools industry and pretty good one, so when such machines were purchased they were vare rarely sued for very specific jobs and to be used by most skilled and careful personnel. thus, generally the very rare Schaublins you find in Italy are almost unused

Screenshot-2021-12-18-at-2-15-33-PM.png

... already purchased an almost brand new aciera f3 square head milling machine for a decent price in an online auction. now I need a big milling machine to go tandem with the 135...thinking about a Schaublin 53 or 53 N, a deckel fp 3, or perhaps the marvellous and little unknown Italian made cb Ferrari m2 as the one in photo below...truly amazing machine!

cb-ferrari-m2.jpg

PS...seen a almost unused Schaublin 102N-VM in Italy. tested it last Tuesday...brand new... they want 12.000 euros...point is that they seem they could be sensible to my heart and give it say for 8.000 euros...lets see..year was good, I might have to spent some money for tax reasons and the Fuhrer of the house looks almost treatable this time :D

Screenshot-2021-12-18-at-2-33-07-PM.png

thanks for being patient and reading...but feeling happy and such happiness can be understood only here!

How did you find the Schaublin ? Im constantly looking and never found one for such a price ???
Ty

pure luck :) an Italian gentleman trader of machines, but not with much knowledge of machines which are not made in Italy....just luck...I was lucking fir such a machine for at least 4 years

Back