What's new
What's new

Schaublin 102 For Sale

ndh78

Cast Iron
I bought this from a fellow craftsman and it was in use at that time but due to sitting in storage for more than a year I've decided it needs a home where someone will use it. I'm not sure what the value is so I will put a number out there and see where it goes.

Some details:

Uses 5C collets! (yes that is correct) and several collets are included I will get a count but I don't think there is a full set.
3 and 4 jaw chucks
jacobs chuck and live center
aloris tool post with holders
some other misc. tooling

I will send more detailed pics and tooling list to anybody that is interested at the moment it is blocked by a large truck but I should have it out of the way in a day or two. Location is NE Oklahoma. Price $3200

u4zjzEK.jpg

8Ro4atK.jpg

I am going to re list this in the classifieds in a couple days with several other machines the price will be 2500.

Giving this a bump. I know it is an old post but I still have the machine and want to find it a home. Crating a shipping is not a problem either and will crate for a small fee.

I still have this machine for sale. I realize I am in the dead sea for machine tools but I can certainly crate and ship. This will make someone a fine lathe and it has everything needed to get right to work.

Back