Schaublin 150 completely disassembled! - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 129
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Ballscrewballscrew-nut.jpg

  2. Likes JHOLLAND1 liked this post
  3. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    283
    Likes (Received)
    641

    Default

    Hi Grazio

    While it's always nice beeing able to take a look at the internals of a rather rare machine, some general pictures would probably give us a better sense of where you are with the 150 now, and where your project is supposed to get you.

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNB View Post
    Hi Grazio

    While it's always nice beeing able to take a look at the internals of a rather rare machine, some general pictures would probably give us a better sense of where you are with the 150 now, and where your project is supposed to get you.
    bed.jpg bed-2.jpg

  5. Likes TNB liked this post
  6. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Some parts for the mod

    parts.jpg parts-2.jpg

  7. Likes TNB liked this post
  8. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    In the picture the carriage, fortunately the surfaces of contact are still in good condition.

    I also started to digitalize all parts in 3d files.

    carriage.jpg carriage-2.jpg carriage-surface.jpg

  9. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    The X axis system, screw and nut, and also the gears for automatic movement.

    I don't need this parts for cnc conversion, so I can sell them.


    wp_20190307_21_10_50_pro.jpg wp_20190307_21_10_56_pro.jpg wp_20190307_21_11_11_pro.jpg wp_20190307_21_11_59_pro.jpg

  10. Likes JHOLLAND1 liked this post
  11. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Nobody interested in this parts?
    I also have disponible the original 4kw motor, with electric brake and the bracket.
    And in the next, I will unmount the belt variator.


  12. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Erwin, TN
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    21

    Default

    Did/does the 150 have the taper attachment?

    Thank you, John

  13. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    no John sorry, but other parts are avaiable:

    like variator system with pulleys, spindle motor with electric brake, X axis system, Z axis handwheel, feed rod, all gears and mechanisms in the apron etc.

  14. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Langley, B.C.
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    320
    Likes (Received)
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarchist View Post
    ...3-jaw scroll back, manual?

    B'long on welding tables. Too bulky for door stops, wrong shape for canoe anchors...
    Seriously?

  15. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    I might have interest in the complete drive system. Can you post photos when removed. Was any of it heat damaged?

  16. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Hello ORAGRAG, do you mean belt/pulley drive system, with variator, or the drive system inside the apron (gears)?

    Anyway there isn't heat damaged parts.

    Let me know the specific picture that you need.

  17. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grazio87 View Post
    Hello ORAGRAG, do you mean belt/pulley drive system, with variator, or the drive system inside the apron (gears)?

    Anyway there isn't heat damaged parts.

    Let me know the specific picture that you need.
    I would have interest in the complete belt/pulley drive system with variator including motor and brake.

  18. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Ok give me some days for unmount all you need and I make sfecific pictures for you.

    Do you prefer me to post the picture here, or on your email adderess?

  19. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grazio87 View Post
    Ok give me some days for unmount all you need and I make sfecific pictures for you.

    Do you prefer me to post the picture here, or on your email adderess?
    I am fine with posting here. Others might like to see them as well.

  20. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ORAGRAG View Post
    I am fine with posting here. Others might like to see them as well.
    Indeed....

  21. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California, Central Coast
    Posts
    2,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2095
    Likes (Received)
    1057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ORAGRAG View Post
    I would have interest in the complete belt/pulley drive system with variator including motor and brake.
    What would it cost to ship something like this from Italy?

  22. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    What would it cost to ship something like this from Italy?
    I do not have any experience in cost from Italy. But if I were to guess say $1,500.00.

  23. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    ITALY
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default

    If we divide the shipment into two parcels, with UPS Express Saver It should cost about 450 dollars per parcel

  24. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grazio87 View Post
    If we divide the shipment into two parcels, with UPS Express Saver It should cost about 450 dollars per parcel
    When do you think you will have some photos?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •