What's new
What's new

Schaublin 160b

Swindlehurstguy

Plastic
Is there anyone here who can give me the exact specifics and/ or put me in contact with another owner... I need the specs of the drive pulley, mine is stretched and slipping, urgently need a replacement, otherwise all I have is sn expensive 2 ton paper weight. Please

According to my French manual (I hope I'm translating correctly and assume you're referring to the belt); width is 38mm X 13mm, 32 degrees, int. length 1010mm, make; Continental Variflex FZ 30 degree.
If you are referring to the pulley, let me know and I'll try to help you. I switched to VFD and have the pulley someplace around here.

Schaublin 160

Good
day , I just want to make sure that you got the answer you were looking for on the belt size. I am thinking that you have a schaublin 160 lathe and you need the size of the main belt?
Kind regards Richard QUOTE=Swindlehurstguy;3765369]Is there anyone here who can give me the exact specifics and/ or put me in contact with another owner... I need the specs of the drive pulley, mine is stretched and slipping, urgently need a replacement, otherwise all I have is sn expensive 2 ton paper weight. Please[/QUOTE]

Back