What's new
What's new

Schaublin hand oiler

Holescreek

Titanium
I bought this Schaublin oiler at an antique mall this afternoon. I'd never seen one before so I thought I'd share pics. I don't know how common these are, seems like I'm always reading threads where people are looking for oilers.

20181201_194504.jpg

20181201_194536-1.jpg

20181201_194628-1.jpg

20181201_195630-1.jpg

Not interested in selling at this time. I don't know how common they are and just wanted the photos to be available on the site. I only found a couple of pics on the internet and little information.

Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. I found them very interesting. If you ever disassemble the Oiler would you be open to posting additional photos of the internals? I for one would find this helpful to understanding its operation to make a replica for my own machine. Because yes I’m too cheap and stubborn to buy one of my own when I can spend 5x as much making one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Schaublin oilers (as well as many other Swiss and German marques) were made by the Swiss company Abnox Wanner and private labeled. The oilers are still in production and repair parts are available.

Back