What's new
What's new

taper attachment and rapid feed motor assembly wanted for Schaublin 150

I thought rapid feed was standard on the 150 ? Taper attachent as a separate part will be rare as Swiss hens teeth.

The rapid feed motor was removed by previous owner probably due to failure ??? and not returned by the time I acquired it. Found a steady rest and starwheel tailstock though. I would be happy with the rapid feed motor assembly even if the motor windings have failed. Would also like to have a follower rest for the 150.

I will have to check with Mr. Krämer at Drehmaschinen von Ruemema

Rebuilders in Swiss or Ruemema simply uses a standard E-motor with an elektric brake as a replacement for the orginal motor. It is however fitted the same and therefor poking out of the machine.I don't like that,I think it is very, very ugly.

It is incredible you found a starwheel tailstock in the US. Or did you bought it in the Swiss? I do have an (inclomplete) unused taper attachment laying around.I also have a 135 with a complete one fitted so I can see what is missing.

Hi Kees, do you still have the taper attachment that you mentioned in your post? I realize it has been a few years though...

Back