What's new
What's new

TOS SN-50C Power Feed Problem

Cincinnati519

Plastic
I have a TOS SN-50C that the power feeds quit working. The rapid feeds still work. I couldn't find any help in the manual. I didn't see any thing obviously wrong the feed shaft is still turning. I tried adjusting the two screws for the overload in the side of the apron. Anyone have this problem or any advice before I tear into it? Thanks!

TOS SN-50C Power feed problem

I have a TOS SN-50C that the power feeds quit working. The rapid feeds still work. I couldn't find any help in the manual. I didn't see any thing obviously wrong the feed shaft is still turning. I tried adjusting the two screws for the overload in the side of the apron. Anyone have this problem or any advice before I tear into it? Thanks!

IM having exactly the same problem did you ever manage to find the problem? and if so may ask what was the problem?
any help will be much apreciated.
thanx in advance

IM having exactly the same problem did you ever manage to find the problem? and if so may ask what was the problem?
thanx in advance

thanx in advance

The 3 roller one way clutch was changed to a five roller because it slips with time
IMG_4650.jpg

The 3 roller one way clutch was changed to a five roller because it slips with time
View attachment 378280
Greetings Friend!
We are having the same problem. I have it narrowed down to the clutch. Would you mind sharing where you were able to obtain the upgraded replacement and part numbers. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

JR

Back