What's new
What's new

user manual Weiler Matador

:o I think I just blew up your mailbox. My scanner takes everything in as a graphic with 150dpi so the file size is huge. I have no way to reduce it.

Thank you
Arthur and Kvarnis1, you have been very helpfull,

Can you help me with the symbols on the handles on the same line with the
A B C, feed handle, those symbols are gone

The one changes the direction of the feed
the other is somthing mabye fast and slow or somthing like that

Can I please have a copy?

Just sold my LZ280 and bought this one....

Is it possible to have a pdf copy of this manual?

Thanks,

KM, Norway

Attachments

• 23_150332133.jpg
    23_150332133.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,799
  • 23_1048567519.jpg
    23_1048567519.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,161
Hi KM I think I saw that one on Finn a couple of months back. It looked like a very good, littled used machine. How is it working out. Was it your LZ280 that was also advertised on Finn about the same time.

Phil:)

Just sold my LZ280 and bought this one....

Is it possible to have a pdf copy of this manual?

Thanks,

KM, Norway

Phil,

Yes, I bought the Matador unseen from Sandefjord. I haven t had the time to measure it, cause I m leveling and tiling up my garage floor. It looks and feels very nice, though.

And yes, the LZ was mine. It is sold now.

Kjetil

Weiler Matador Manual Drawings Required

Hi,

I could do with a copy too please.....I have the text in English and the diagram / parts lists in German but I don't seem to have the ET???? drawings that are referred to in the manual and I'm trying to work out how to disassemble the head and take the shaft out to clean / restore / fit new belts etc....

Any help would be appreciated. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris...

Thanks for that, but unfortunately the item numbers called up in the English text dont match the item numbers in the German Spare Parts drawings so I'm still none the wiser......:( a copy of drawing ET-51/1 would be a great start, in particular knowing what the cross hole thrust nut is would be even better.....

I have the ET51/1 drawing including an explanation in english and german (on the same page) if your interested just mail me

list of manuals

You can check if the manual with number 0300 suits you.

I would like to get a manual of a weiler matador too since a got this machine from my brother. He has never got it operational and now I am gonna give it a try. I have very little knowlegde of these kind of machines and it will be a tryal and error story.

[email protected]

Here is another new proud owner of a Matador with almost the same age as myself :codger: I think it is a Matador W built I guess in the 70'ies. Unfortunately it came without manuel :( Could any lucky owner of a PDF manuel be so kind to share it with me?

Email: a r o n 2009 (AT) orbspace (DOT) com

Boy I wish this thread would have appeared before I spent over $100USD to get a printed and bound copy of the Matador literature in German and some English, while what was needed was the the technical information for my LZ330.

Similar, but not the same ;-) It is fun to see the interest in these fine machines!

If anyone just must have the information in print, .........I can help! ;-)

Cheers

Cal

You can still contact me
contact info availbale at metalworker

as I'm very busy and sometimes it takes a while
but in the end everyone who's is in desperate need of a manual will have one ;)

Back