What's new
What's new

Weiler condor Power feeds not engaging

mausli

Plastic
I just picked up a 1992 welier condor B. With all the trimmings 5c lever collet closer, spindle indexer, taper turning attachment. Anyhow im slowly cleaning it up and just powered it up. I can't get the power feeds to work with the lever in either position I can move the carriage and cross slide the feed shafts are turning and I can engage the halfnuts. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to take apart the apron if I don't need too.
IMG20200911130939.jpg

I just picked up a 1992 welier condor B. With all the trimmings 5c lever collet closer, spindle indexer, taper turning attachment. Anyhow im slowly cleaning it up and just powered it up. I can't get the power feeds to work with the lever in either position I can move the carriage and cross slide the feed shafts are turning and I can engage the halfnuts. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to take apart the apron if I don't need too.

I realize I'm a year late, but did you get it sorted out ? I think on the Condor you have to pull up on the feed lever but even then it might not engage the feed gear without moving carriage or cross slide handwheels a bit...but you probably knew that..

Back