What's new
What's new

Bubble Software

TWSBI Eco, broad nib, inked with Noodler's Operation Overlord Orange. Ink never dries out, nib is smooth as summer silk, the balance is just right...

And a scanner.

TWSBI Eco.jpg

TWSBI Eco, broad nib, inked with Noodler's Operation Overlord Orange. Ink never dries out, nib is smooth as summer silk, the balance is just right...

And a scanner.

View attachment 253795

Nice pen, I've got a TWSBI 580 diamond that I use sometimes. I prefer the Pilots though, the vanishing point and custom 92 are my go-to pens. I usually use Noodlers heart of darkness for black and Diamine oxblood for red.

Inspection expert hands down winner in my book. InspectionXpert Ballooning Software

This is a good program, pricey but good. the only issue i have is i want it to stop asking me to save after every third balloon. Also wish it could identify dimensions and auto balloon them so i would just have to scroll thru and make minor changes...or even if you could just set the tolerances before you start(maybe you can i just havent had alot of time to mess with it.)

the exports are awesome tho, what used to take my inspector 2 hours to balloon,FAI, and Final inspect is now done in 15 minutes, neat and professional

Back