Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    They should build a wall, on the border with them and Arizona on the east and on the border with Oregon on the north, then let Mexico have it back.
    Nah....Just drill some holes...sink some small nooclee-er devices underground along the state line (or handy fault line)

Timed detonations, Kalifornians are used to earth tremors, won't suspect a thing, while the
    whole land mass, sets sail for China.....

If Oregon and Washington goes too, well that's just "collateral Damage" and plus it
    makes sure "all the cancer was cut out".

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

only problem with these suggestions, California is responsible for keeping the other 49 states afloat. That would be like changing the locks on the bread winner.

3. Likes Greg White, triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Dickman View Post
    only problem with these suggestions, California is responsible for keeping the other 49 states afloat. That would be like changing the locks on the bread winner.
    So, The large container ports will just move inland a wee bit.....

Now that Nevada will be "Oceanfront Property" it will now get nice even rain from the pacific, and replace the farming presently done in Kalifornia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
    What about a ultrasonic cleaner anyone had experience with them are they any good?
    Used properly ultrasonic cleaners work quite well. I use one for regular cleaning of the baked on carbon deposits on the gas piston of a semiauto shotgun. I use Simple Green, water, and a touch of isopropyl alcohol. Since the solution includes water anyway perhaps the cheapest crap Vodka could substitute. One secret of using an ultrasonic with solvents or other pricy stuff is to put the part in a beaker of solvent and place the beaker in plain water to transmit the vibrations.

Steam also works well for many applications but I'm sure CA would want the runoff captured and processed.

I don't recommend the smuggling route as that might slide for an individual but they would likely prosecute a business for that, ruining both the business and the proprietor's life. Larger shops in CA must have found workarounds for the lack of these substances so perhaps some of them can contribute ideas.

I'm all for preventing pollution but IMO this kind of excess is what happens when nonproductive people attain too much power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    So, The large container ports will just move inland a wee bit.....

Now that Nevada will be "Oceanfront Property" it will now get nice even rain from the pacific, and replace the farming presently done in Kalifornia.
    would you want to eat lettuce grown in the Nevada desert? Talk about geneticaly modified foods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

would you want to eat lettuce grown in the Nevada desert? Talk about geneticaly modified foods.
    But at least you could find it in the refrigerator if the bulb burned out.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

What part of "with Kalifornia out of the way, it won't be a desert anymore" ?
    Don't you get ?

Plus, timber....all that goes in the pacific, the trees will "float" and will be an
    easy harvest (no more enviro wackos to protest) to simply boat out there, drag them onshore,
    and cut off the stumps and tops, just like the ship breakers in Bangeldesh....
    YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But the bright side is that anyone that eats it will be getting a radiation tratment, so the chance of getting cancer should be less, right?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    But the bright side is that anyone that eats it will be getting a radiation tratment, so the chance of getting cancer should be less, right?
    Ya'll ass-you-me than all lettuce comes from Kalifornia ?

No truck farms anywhere else ?

You just do it cheaper with federal taxpayer funded irrigation, illegal labor, etc.

The rest of the country can step up to the job nicely, thank you.

11. Likes SND, tdmidget liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Very rare for me to click "like" on a tin-hatted, extreme conspiracy theorist's post!!!!!!!!!!

13. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MattiJ View Post
    Methanol for general purpose cleaning..good luck with that in California.
    As I explained, it's no problem. You go to anyone who supplies fuel for midgets of sprinters and buy it with no problems. One gallon, five gallons, fifty gallons.

It does catch fire tho, so you want to be careful.

Yuck. I'm not safety Nazi when it comes to solvents but I wouldn't wash my hands with methanol.
    I did for fifteen years, still have half my marbles

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am a big fan of arm and hammer laundry powdered soap 10-12? once by volume to 1/2 a 5 gall pail of as hot as you can stand water and an assortment of brushes sometimes it is easiest to use solvent you put in your car that they sell all over but do be careful .

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not to shatter yer illusions or anything, but, even if Cali was gone- Nevada is still 5000' in altitude for most of its area. Even Las Vegas is over 2000 feet up. That means you aint never gonna grow strawberries, or pretty much any of the foods that are grown in California. Assuming California dropped into the ocean, as the mystics and statistics say it will, that would only be the part of it west of the Sierras. The western half. And Nevada would still be arid high desert, too cold, too hot, and to dry to grow anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by azmachining View Post
    Well I feel sorry for your situation, not sorry enough to tell you to move to Arizona. I am sick of all the out of staters moving here and ruining my hole in the ground. I see one after the other crapifornia license plates, I bet you when I'm on the road I could easily count per trip 30+ crapifornia plates minimum. Now thanks to the ass holes coming over here with there communist gestapo tactics whining about not doing anything for the environment my vehicle registration has been trippled and I have to do emissions now. I live in a rural area and have never had to do emissions in my life. Thanks crapifornians and the like, stay the hell out of Arizona. If you want to keep on your destructive ways just stay where your at.

For your cleaning problem you could try using freon, they'd get a kick out of that, ha.
    Californians have long been exiting to Oregon. This last year was pretty rough though. All the fuckers that got their insurance payouts from the wildfires said fuck it and moved up here to "wine country". My property value went from $300K to over $700K overnight, but that just means all my great neighbors are selling out and I get stuck up wine snobs for replacements.

18. Likes TheOldCar, SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ries View Post
    Not to shatter yer illusions or anything, but, even if Cali was gone- Nevada is still 5000' in altitude for most of its area. Even Las Vegas is over 2000 feet up. That means you aint never gonna grow strawberries, or pretty much any of the foods that are grown in California. Assuming California dropped into the ocean, as the mystics and statistics say it will, that would only be the part of it west of the Sierras. The western half. And Nevada would still be arid high desert, too cold, too hot, and to dry to grow anything.
    The Oregon coast range is 1500 to 4100' elevation and it is mostly a rainforest. Lots of agriculture here.

20. Likes SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Garwood View Post
    The Oregon coast range is 1500 to 4100' elevation and it is mostly a rainforest. Lots of agriculture here.
    You also have something unheard of in the nevada desert - Steady rain

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I love the crappy CA as well , I try to buy stuff from online retailers and some times they won’t ship it . But I tell you who will ( people on eBay ) hahaba a lot of them will if you find it listed . I never have an ordered canceled. Good luck

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    Where? Please!

I was smuggling old style cans into PA from Ohio, but I think Ohio banned them too now.
    gasspouts.com, fairly inexpensive and decent quality

24. Likes Mud liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If anyone is actually interested in some ultrasonic cleaner, I [think that I still] have a drum and half (?) of some soap that is made specifically for ultrasonics.
    Surplus from a factory closure.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    It's cheap.

I found the thread:
    F/S Aqueous Washer Fluids and Rust Inhibitor Fluids (several)

Most anything that I won't use myself is gone now, but I think that stuff is still there.

-----------------------

Moving in Stereo
    Ox

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Garwood View Post
    not at 4100 feet there isnt- its in the Willamette Valley, which averages very close to Sea Level. Salem is at a whopping 154' .
    Geography trumps fantasy every time.