What's new
What's new

Cnc made to order managment system tips

Jorgec73

Plastic
Hi to all ! , im new in practical machinist my name is jorge im from mexicali , Mexico excuse my english :rolleyes5:

Im opening this thread to ask for you're help and tips in the following topic.

Actually I'm working on a cnc machining shop whit out any standard process(administrative, work order related) we manufacture made to order parts and every time its something different not production . and I'm helping to improve the process in here .

feel free to share you're tips and if I have something that can help you please let me know !

thanks !

there's some administrative procees or document already to track or route the work order in the shop even when the parts only are manufactured one time ?

there's some administrative procees or document already to track or route the work order in the shop even when the parts only are manufactured one time ?

In my industry of manufacturing(Aerospace) we have all sorts of documentation for tracking jobs. It as well all depends what you want to use, whether its some computer software to maintain a digital record of all jobs completed, or if you simply want paper tracking, such as which operation was complete, by whom, when etc etc....

If you want I can gift you a simple software that is web-based(so you will need someone who knows how to setup web-based softwares on a local computer\network) or you will need a hosting(like for a website - and I can set it up remotely for you). This software might help you in the beginning. You can keep records of different things.

If your interested email me at [email protected]

Back