Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    MEXICO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Cnc made to order managment system tips

Hi to all ! , im new in practical machinist my name is jorge im from mexicali , Mexico excuse my english

Im opening this thread to ask for you're help and tips in the following topic.

Actually I'm working on a cnc machining shop whit out any standard process(administrative, work order related) we manufacture made to order parts and every time its something different not production . and I'm helping to improve the process in here .

feel free to share you're tips and if I have something that can help you please let me know !

thanks !

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did you have a question?

Country
    MEXICO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

there's some administrative procees or document already to track or route the work order in the shop even when the parts only are manufactured one time ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Connecticut
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgec73 View Post
    there's some administrative procees or document already to track or route the work order in the shop even when the parts only are manufactured one time ?
    In my industry of manufacturing(Aerospace) we have all sorts of documentation for tracking jobs. It as well all depends what you want to use, whether its some computer software to maintain a digital record of all jobs completed, or if you simply want paper tracking, such as which operation was complete, by whom, when etc etc....

If you want I can gift you a simple software that is web-based(so you will need someone who knows how to setup web-based softwares on a local computer\network) or you will need a hosting(like for a website - and I can set it up remotely for you). This software might help you in the beginning. You can keep records of different things.

If your interested email me at [email protected]