What's new
What's new

CNC repair near Fort Wayne, IN

earth2joel

Plastic
I have a Cincinnati Lamb VMC 750 with issues. I'm having a difficult time finding a repair service near Fort Wayne, IN. I'm new to the area, and just can't find anything. Google search turn up next to nothing. Is there verbiage I need to use to find what I'm looking for?
Help!!

What kind of issues are you having mechanical or electrical? What control is on this machine? I might know a guy that can help.

I have a Cincinnati Lamb VMC 750 with issues. I'm having a difficult time finding a repair service near Fort Wayne, IN. I'm new to the area, and just can't find anything. Google search turn up next to nothing. Is there verbiage I need to use to find what I'm looking for?
Help!!

These guys are in South Bend... Not sure if they come to Ft. Wayne. (Well, I bet they will for extra$$)
Place I used to work used them a lot, that's all I know.
Services

I don't know all the millwrights in the area, but the ones I do know are steel erectors that I would NOT trust around my CNC's

I have used a company out of Indianapolis (maybe three hours from Fort Wayne) called Intertec for repairs to our CNC lathe. The tech's name was Jesse Dean and he did an excellent job while here. We ended up having to have a servo drive rebuilt and he arranged all the shipping of the unit and actually called and spoke with the repair department at Fanuc to ensure they understood what the issue was on the repair. I'll be calling him again if we have any other issues.

Jesse Dean
InterTec Machine Tool Service, LLC
317-694-6646

Does that mill have an Indramat control on it?
I know Lamb put them on the horizontals.

My tech has some experience with the Indramat, but not in the last cpl years now.

-----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

My google foo isn't working good right now and it's been a while since I've lived there. When I worked at a shop in Fort Wayne we used Jack from Industrial Control Systems and Wade from wheeler machine tool repair (i'm pretty sure that's the name of his business).

Back