What's new
What's new

Creating Move Tickets, NCMR forms Etc.....

allloutmx

Titanium
Good Day All-

The company I work for is in the process of creating a compliant quality management system. I am heavily involved in the transition given my experience working in larger companies in the past. I have been creating templates for inspection, work instructions, non-conforming material reports, move tickets etc. Most companies I have worked for in the past would have these forms printed for them on heavy duty paper. Specific to the move tickets and NCMR forms, most were on printed on cards smaller than a full sheet of printer paper. In my mind, I am looking for something specific and given my lack of experience developing a QMS system, Im not sure where what to look for and what is readily available.

Is there an organization I should be contacting to purchase these forms or is this typically something I am supposed to create a template for and then make these ourselves? Interested in what some of you folks are doing and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:cheers:

We made a grid of 4 or 6 per full sheet of paper. Print them and cut them apart.
Maybe one of those quickie printing places like MinuteMan Press could give you what you want?

Ours were on tags. Printed on cardstock. Had a little hole in the top incase you wanted to tie it to a piece. Even though most of the time it was just curled and stuck in a hole in the part. We had all kinds. Move tickets, Non-conforming tickets, rework tickets, etc. The move tickets had carbon copies built in because they were also used for physical inventories.

Something like this Manila Tags, Tyvek Tags, Custom Printed Tags, Paper Tags & Plastic Tags Not a customer, just an example.

Back