What's new
What's new

Finding an Auction (used machines)

boosted

Stainless
Here's a dumb question. How do I find out about any upcoming auctions on a national level?

I'm frantically searching the used market for a Mazak Variaxis, and twice now I've seen machines get scooped up by "local" auction houses. I think I get spam emails from MMI, and it looks like they are privy to one or two auctions a month. How the heck do I find out about all the other ones? I'm annoyed that a machine I'm after might be listed in a clearing somewhere in the middle of the country, and I'd have no idea.

Surely there's a concise way that these auctioneers attract customers?

Here's a dumb question. How do I find out about any upcoming auctions on a national level?

I'm frantically searching the used market for a Mazak Variaxis, and twice now I've seen machines get scooped up by "local" auction houses. I think I get spam emails from MMI, and it looks like they are privy to one or two auctions a month. How the heck do I find out about all the other ones? I'm annoyed that a machine I'm after might be listed in a clearing somewhere in the middle of the country, and I'd have no idea.

Surely there's a concise way that these auctioneers attract customers?

A lot of auctions are on Bidspotter, so that's the first place to look. I get auction notification emails multiple times a day from them, so definitely more than your two a month.

Go to Bidspotter dot com and you can put anything in the search engine to search all upcoming auctions item lists that has been posted to date in one fell swoop.

You can find upcoming auctions on machine tools dot com as well, but I don't know if there is any way to search them collectively.

Mazak Auctions Online | Bidspotter.com

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back