What's new
What's new

How do you politely get a different salesman assigned with a supplier?

Trboatworks

Diamond
So probably my fault- changed orders and tons of emails getting up to speed with a supplier who has locations over the whole east coast and has to shuttle material and every item I have to ask- “local?, when to get delivery”. etc

In any case I probably wore the guy out and I’m getting no love.
I send a list of materials needed and nothing.
On a call to outfit last time he was out and the person reached was much more ready to go- “fine honey- send me a list and it’s on the truck tomorrow”

Well the first guy is on the account and I need someone else to get this done.

What can I do to shift contact person without pissing off the whole outfit?
I don’t want to complain about anything I just need a different contact person.

Ideals?

Thanks

And to all the “two sides to every story” thoughts it’s my fault- I wore the guy out.
Fact remains I need the material and a fresh start would help I think.

"Give me a salesman other than "blank" or I won't send in any more of my money"

Should work nicely.

YOU are the customer, YOU are giving THEM money.

Yep, I had a salesman that sent me daily deals, all the fanfare BS, but I never once got a reply from them. Called and asked to speak with the sales manager. I explained that I wasn’t a big customer, but when I wanted to purchase items, I WANT THEM. He promptly got me moved to a new salesman. New salesman has so far been great.

I would ask for the person that was quick to reply and helpful.

I had the same problem with 1 company, they are based out of North nj but ship from the East pa location. But Nnj and Epa dont talk to each other and I cant order directly from E pa. Well a call to the head company sales rep got me a name and email of someone who will take care of everything. And they did. It's now a pleasure ordering from them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back