What's new
What's new

Job Listings

cncshopdave

Plastic
Hello, i am new to this forum and wanted to know where the best place to post a job listing to find Operators, setup guys and programmers. For example: Indeed, Monster or Zip Recruiter. I don't know if this is the correct section to post this in.
Thanks, Dave

I don't think where you post it as important as how you post it. Be clear and concise as to what you want from each position. IE, don't list the operator position as wanting programming exp, cmm exp, etc etc. Also give a decent pay range for each, not 20-30 for a programmer (might be low for Cali, but as an example), if you really want to pay 20-22, post THAT.

edit: those numbers are for example only, don't hold me to 'em :crazy:

My best results have been Indeed, Craigs list, Monster and Zip (in that order). Unfortunately you will get bombarded with non qualified resumes from any of them, but the 1 out of 50 that seems most qualified came from indeed.

All of the sites. Plus recruiting agencies. In the last year I have interviewed a lot of people, and it doesn't seem like quality candidates come from one specific place. Cast a wide net. Indeed and local recruiting agencies have been the best for me so far.

Back