What's new
What's new

Looking for Rigger recomendations close to me

Fulcircleny

Cast Iron
Good morning all,

I am looking for a recommendation(s) for a full blown Rigging company, from members 'close' to me, (Utica area) close being within an hour or two (East to Albany, West to Rochester, North Watertown, South, Binghamton ish.) We have a large outfit here in Utica, and they will be asked to quote the move, but they are fairly used to not having any competition when quoting. They have moved machinery for me in the past, and are very professional, have all the toys, and employ a crew that has done this type of move before and seem to 'get it'.

They may very well be worth every penny they quote, but I just think it is prudent to shop a bit.

I am about 80% thru the process of buying a larger shop. All the environmental testing done, awaiting the results, with no issues expected. I hope to close just after the 4th of July, and take occupancy mid to late September.

Thanks in advance to any and all that take the time to respond, enjoy the rest of the day!

Best,
Chris

try Dimon and Bacorn in Elmira N.Y. we use them all the time. Very good. They are also the North American trucking line.
Talk to Mike Dimon

Back