What's new
What's new

Machine Financing?

stenger

Plastic
Hello
The time has come for us to finance a couple used machines. Can anyone recommend a good/easy company to deal with.

Thank you

I used to really like US Bank. A lot! But, locally for me, a lot of people have moved around. And, no matter how many emails I send, I am not getting responses.
I still have the contact for "my guy". But, I am not his job any more. I have emailed him a few few times, and he is pretty disgusted with the situation.
But, says it is "out of his hands". He does shake the bushes, and I'll get a response or two. Then it goes flat again.

Because of this I have switched to Banterra bank, and have zero complaints. I have a good guy who is very familiar with machine tools.
And, local (been here several times) so I'm sure that makes a difference. But, still, no complaints.

Intech Funding. I've used them on almost every machine we have added since 2012. They are great and easy to work with.

I used Bantera Bank in the Chicago area for a few machines at the last day job and they were pleasant to work with. When I struck out on my own they were very helpful when I was looking at used and new machines. My contact was Marty Biestek.

I would have likely used them had I gone with a Matsuura or Brother instead of Okuma (Morris has their own financiers, Machinery Finance Resources).

Back