What's new
What's new

Customer Resource Magangement (CRM) Do you use it?

BRHMFG

Aluminum
The manufacturing business we purchased has a program called ACT! that we inherited along with other software. Until a year ago, I have just used a large notebook to write notes when on the phone with customers. However, it's difficult to find the note when the customer calls a month or a year later. We started using ACT! since we had it anyway. Basically we just record pertinent contact details and notes on the conversation. Its a snap to find the note later when the customer calls again even if they spoke with a different person.
Problem: We have never purchased this program and now for the second time it shuts off not allowing any access because "free trial is expired" Last time support got us up and running somehow. If I have to subscribe to something I'd just as soon hear about what the other options may be as it seems a little expensive for our use. Looks like their are some free option as well. What do you use?

Depending on the age of the program and computer. A computer savvy individual should be able to locate the information / access code in regedit.............or a similar file.

If you don't know how , then don't play with regedit.....

We are a midsized aerospace and DOD shop and we use shoptech e2 which is a full blown erp. We recently upgraded to their web version and I can't see us ever going back to anything else.

Hey, hubspot is free but if you want more features you pay for them. It is internet based. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks in my own company and so far so good. Every where else I've worked has had a custom crm and erp built.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back