Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well at least every bodies going to stop telling you need a bathroom with this strange turn in the thread,

damn I wasn't going to mention the bathroom.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did any of you talk with Shop Supply Guru about this latest twist? Supposedly he was selling as9100d a whole bunch of tooling.

I'm confident Pat (SSG) wasn't involved in any scam. He's a straight fellow, I've talked with him.

It did strike me as odd that ASS9100D was whining about his 20(!!) Haas DM2's that he was gonna sell at a loss.........like who would buy 20 machines without having a very good idea of their quirks, etc.

EDIT: Per SSG, as9100d buys tooling from him. He (as9100d) has said he buys from him in previous threads about drills, cutoff systems, etc.

Was it for a cover? More than I could say......
    Last edited by ChipSplitter; 09-14-2020 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Update

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is some funny chit
    from the website:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed mattis fermentum consequat. Maecenas ac dignissim quam, vel vulputate felis. Suspendisse orci felis, lobortis pharetra vulputate in, fermentum eleifend dolor. Fusce est nulla, cursus vitae elit eget, dictum feugiat eros. Pellentesque porta elit quis congue pulvinar. Curabitur ut augue quis urna pharetra tempus ut vel justo. Pellentesque maximus diam quis auctor eleifend. Duis eleifend enim eu finibus imperdiet. Fusce commodo, erat vel gravida pretium, lectus tortor finibus odio, in iaculis ante augue et nunc. Morbi lacinia at felis nec lacinia. Integer rhoncus, orci vitae molestie porta, odio dui interdum justo, ac tempor quam ipsum at mi.

edit: if you google the text it is standard placeholder text for setting up websites

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    I agree 100%. darin is not stupid. His metal aptitude is actually very-very good. He is just wired wrong. Very wrong.
    I guess you could say: he is smart enough to be a career criminal? IDK?
    If that is the case, his career will end very abruptly (and probably bloody) one day.
    There is probably a reason he hasn't dipped in to the Harley market yet.
    Sportbikers? Yea, crazy as all get-out. But most are just like the rest of us. Not interested in a stay in the slammer.
    True "Bikers" though? Yea, not a bunch you wanna cross. Two phone calls, and one, maybe two, discrete rendezvous, would be the end of darin.
    Please don't ask me how I know (I know a lot of people, LOL).
    True story! When I was a teenagerme and a buddy (he had a cousin or something) hung out at a biker party one night. I got drunk as hell and was trying to peacefully pass out when one of the guys came over and kicked me and told me to get my pussy ass up. Lol (not at the time, I was terrified!). My buddy took off (asshole!) and I ended up with a shaved head before the night was over.

BUT, was also the first time I saw real titties!

5. Likes wheelieking71, triumph406, barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemike View Post
    I've been trying to decide if I should share this post over in Calguns:
    "Your anti ISO sentiment precludes you from work like what I just added to my shop, 72,000 AR15 upper receivers $2,304,000 contract. Lots of doors are closed without it. Just saying. " I'm sure the buyer of that contract isn't on the CalGuns forum, but someone there might know who it is.
    If he actually has a contract that could go bad, and cost a good company some agony, should I make an effort at a general warning? Or do you think it's all just BS? He did rip off some retail customers for armor plate targets. He was also selling armor plating for personal protection. Did this under 2 different user aliases. "precision targets" and "targets from us" - someone over there did the detective work that turned up his name as Darin Wade Neagle.
    I'm with wheelieking - it's definitely the same guy as vwcupfull or whatever his previous user alias was on this site.

What do you think? Just MMOB?

ETA: his last activity was today, 2:08 p.m. pacific time.
    I would assume the P.O. for $2 mil+ is just another tall tale.

7. Likes Ox, triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biker Partys LOL!

Me and my chum ust'a DJ party's and weddings and such. We had 2 systems...

A) One time I was playing a Biker party outside at a fella's house. I think I played there a cpl times.
    The night was getting on and all of a sudden all the last of the group had all - either went inside the house, or out in the yard/pond beyond the porch lights or whatever ...
    My chum knew that I was there and stopped in to say hey, and I cued up the next song and said "Hey, watch this.." (I didn't have a beer for him to hold)
    So he looks at the turntable to find that I had the 2nd track on side one of Street Survivors cued up.
    "That may not be a good idea.....???? "
    "Sure! Gotta have fun!"

So - as it is playing, one VERY drunk chick comes out of the woodwork (no five dudes, no green teeth) and eventually is able to mumble out the words - "You prolly shouldn't ought to play that here..."

"Aw come on - you don't like Skynyrd?"

"Well, yeah, but ..."

B) We used to take turns playing a bar. I guess we played a few different ones, but this one had someone playing every Friday and Saturday night, and between New Years and tax day - THAT was well received work!

Anyhow - my fairly new and very young wife decided that she would go with me that night. It was a quiet night - at least so far....
    There was just the one bitch out there dancing. Nice looking gurl, long blonde hair, fit and trim....
    I had seen her there a few times before, but I don't know that I had ever talked to her before. (like - request a song or whatnot...)
    So I come up from sifting through the crates for the next song, and I had to pick my wife's jaw up off the floor...
    "The bartender just tossed that gurl a new T-shirt and she just took the other one off and put that one on - right there on the floor. Nut'n under it ..."
    "Really, at all times - when I'm fetchin' a nother record? And you didn't tell me?"

I'm not sure if she ever went there with me aggin?

LOL!

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    This is some funny chit
    from the website:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed mattis fermentum consequat. Maecenas ac dignissim quam, vel vulputate felis. Suspendisse orci felis, lobortis pharetra vulputate in, fermentum eleifend dolor. Fusce est nulla, cursus vitae elit eget, dictum feugiat eros. Pellentesque porta elit quis congue pulvinar. Curabitur ut augue quis urna pharetra tempus ut vel justo. Pellentesque maximus diam quis auctor eleifend. Duis eleifend enim eu finibus imperdiet. Fusce commodo, erat vel gravida pretium, lectus tortor finibus odio, in iaculis ante augue et nunc. Morbi lacinia at felis nec lacinia. Integer rhoncus, orci vitae molestie porta, odio dui interdum justo, ac tempor quam ipsum at mi.

edit: if you google the text it is standard placeholder text for setting up websites
    Google Translate Latin to English.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. However, a lot of fermentation products. Sed than soccer or football Vulputate. Stress clinical button, the carton quiver vulputate, warm-deductible consumer. Fusce is zero, the course of life, familiar with the development, it was said feugiat eros. Nutrition gateway developer who Loan pillow. Chat as a propaganda one pot as a quiver or magic. Who is the biggest nutrition diameter deductible. Duis eleifend enim eu the ends of the financing. Clinical benefit, the price was either pregnant, graduated macro ends of hatred in the propaganda and targeted now. But football soccer skirt or skirt. Integer rhoncus sem non nisi vitae molestie is the gate, odio dui interdum justo, ac, velit eget tempor more than he did.

10. Likes Oldwrench liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey Wheelie, your PM box is full.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, I'm glad I kept reading to the end, because this thread took about a 270° turn.

13. Likes Philabuster, mountie, barbter, MotoX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Crickets from as9100d...............................the silence is pure bliss.........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    Well, I'm glad I kept reading to the end, because this thread took about a 270° turn.
    Heck yeah - I poked my head in expecting more bitching about labor, and instead I find the Mother Of All Thread Drifts.

Heh, it's why I keep hanging around this joint...

16. Likes T-Man 1066 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Doesn't otrit call himself a "toolmaker", way above just a lowly machinist...
    I always thought a toolmaker was just a really slow machinist?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    I remember somebody called him out quite a while ago, they looked and couldn't find any large manufacturing facility in the area he claimed to be.

There's another thread where he was talking to either BrotherFrank, or 2outof3 about talking to somebody in Brother sales about buying a Brother. Not that I'd expect Brother to divulge any details, but I suspect they won't be dealing with somebody who claims to be who they are. Somebody here should maybe tell either of those 2 that Brother should stay well clear of that guy.
    Thanks. Our BS meters were pegged and the red flags were flying high. The team that takes care of Arkansas was prepped appropriately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So VWFullcup, Tangent CNC and AS9100 all appear to be the same person. What I would be curious if he ever really owned anything other than a big ego and a never ending passion for conning people. Did all the stuff belong to the partner who could have been a sugar momma or daddy for all that matters? Prop planes that go 230 MPH aren't cheap and that car looked expensive. I would not think someone who could even afford the payments on that stuff would be cheating people out of a couple hundred here and there on the ZONE.

Since we all know what he looks like he can just post a selfie flying that plane and selfies in the shop that pulls in multi million dollar purchase orders and that will shut up all the doubters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    You should get some credit. It was one of your posts that triggered me to hit google pretty hard.

21. Likes Philabuster, TeachMePlease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by david n View Post
    Crickets from as9100d...............................the silence is pure bliss.........................
    Gotta quote me-self................

Ya know he's just itchin', ITICHIN' to respond..........................

23. Likes Philabuster, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    So VWFullcup, Tangent CNC and AS9100 all appear to be the same person. What I would be curious if he ever really owned anything other than a big ego and a never ending passion for conning people. Did all the stuff belong to the partner who could have been a sugar momma or daddy for all that matters? Prop planes that go 230 MPH aren't cheap and that car looked expensive. I would not think someone who could even afford the payments on that stuff would be cheating people out of a couple hundred here and there on the ZONE.

Since we all know what he looks like he can just post a selfie flying that plane and selfies in the shop that pulls in multi million dollar purchase orders and that will shut up all the doubters.
    Tangent CNC, that was the middle one!
    So, when he was vwfullcup, the money was actually a guy's named Ferris (I think). He had some kind of credit card processing company.
    It was later found out that that wasn't completely on the level either.
    When he was Tangent with the Doosan in the airplane hangar, that was a completely different guys money.
    And, I am sure as9100d is not using his own money either (if evan a fraction of his BS is true).

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So, when he was vwfullcup, the money was actually a guy's named Ferris (I think). He had some kind of credit card processing company.
    When he was Tangent with the Doosan in the airplane hangar, that was a completely different guys money.
    And, I am sure as9100d is not using his own money either (if evan a fraction of his BS is true).
    How does he keep conning people in this day and age? Especially with what his name turns up. Is he targeting rich older gay men?

26. Likes jeffm8622 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But but but, he told me he was "he had the balls to risk his own money" vs me just working at a shop.

28. Likes wheelieking71, Ox, triumph406, Philabuster liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, this has turned into one of the greatest threads of all time.