Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jz79 View Post
    I call that an unfair advantage over others with 2 equally long legs...

on a serious note, reduce the amount of carbs in the diet, especially sugar, avoid bread, potatoes and other starchy vegetables and watch your weight drop significantly, body tends to accumulate a lot of excess water on high carb diets, pick up a 10 gallon bucket with water and walk up/down the stairs, that is how much extra work and strain you put on your body and joints for no reason at all
    All the good advice in the world didn't help until.. I had gotten the SALT out of the intake. The sugars had gone as well. Family history of diabetes before it even had the name. Nary any problem, long years already, I eat VERY well, and am down over 6 or 7 years from 240-247 on 5' 10" to 180-185, goaling 170 - 175 in about another year or so. NO formal diet. Just moderation and variety.

Veg, fruits, tree nuts intake has tripled. Meats, on AVERAGE, down to half or only a third.

But... Had a half-pound Denver cut, buttered mash, mixed asparagus and corn for supper, plus a desert.

Hardly any sweetened drinks. NO fast food. I cook. Slowly. Very. Low oils. No salt. And rather expertly, if I do say it myself!

Can't shag even once a year?

Yah can still EAT well twice a day or so!

Why would one not?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    For me, it is a yes and no answer. I personally don't like tattoos or piercings.
    That is not a hard stop though. Some tattoos are actually done in good taste and/or for good reason.
    Allison actually has one that if you study it while she tells the story of what it means, you'll be like: "well, that's really cool".
    But, its not on her face! LOL (it is actually on her ankle). She also has pierced ears. But, her nose has no extra holes.

Face tottoos, or piles of piercings? Yea, NO. Sorry, no offense.
    Even though Post Malone seems like a cool dude, and does a killer Nirvana cover. I would not hire him.

Teach's mohawk? I would have to see how the conversation goes.
    If they showed up for an interview with it? And, they conduct themselves like he does here? "I think I like your attitude my man".
    I used to have some piercings and I have a lot of ink (think redneck biker not Post Malone), but I've never felt like my appearance was out of place at your typical machine or fab shop. Also I had the intelligence not to put any of them on my face, hands, or neck. A long sleeve shirt hides everything.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jz79 View Post
    I call that an unfair advantage over others with 2 equally long legs...

on a serious note, reduce the amount of carbs in the diet, especially sugar, avoid bread, potatoes and other starchy vegetables and watch your weight drop significantly, body tends to accumulate a lot of excess water on high carb diets, pick up a 10 gallon bucket with water and walk up/down the stairs, that is how much extra work and strain you put on your body and joints for no reason at all
    One gram of carbohydrate retains 2-3 grams of water...pretty amazing. Not saying it's what you're implying but that ketosis shit is for the birds. Just gotta stick with the "healthy" carbs and learn how to eat 'em the right way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is copied and pasted from a website that lists corporate officers.

DARIN NEAGLE, member, 14 Dec 2015- , United States flag DWN ENTERPRISES, LLC (Arizona (US), 14 Dec 2015- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, member, 25 May 2011- , United States flag DAA ENTERPRISES LLC (Arizona (US), 25 May 2011- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, agent, United States flag SKY LIFE TECHNOLOGIES LLC (Arizona (US), 19 Aug 2016- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, agent, United States flag ETERNAL ENGINEERING GROUP LLC (Arizona (US), 10 Jan 2014- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, agent, United States flag MSTRACT LLC (Arizona (US), 13 Jun 2016- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, member, 10 Jan 2014- , United States flag ETERNAL ENGINEERING GROUP LLC (Arizona (US), 10 Jan 2014- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, agent, United States flag DWN ENTERPRISES, LLC (Arizona (US), 14 Dec 2015- )
    DARIN NEAGLE, manager, 14 Dec 2015- , United States flag DWN ENTERPRISES, LLC (Arizona (US), 14 Dec 2015- )
    DARIN WADE NEAGLE, agent, United States flag RACEDOUT LLC (Texas (US), 10 Jul 2007- )

He is also listed as having a company called Maxloom LLC

5. Likes Mike1974, barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ H View Post
    not Post Malone
    thanks for creeping out my morning. Prior to, I was blissfully unware what a post malone was.

7. Likes JohnEvans liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dodgin View Post
    One gram of carbohydrate retains 2-3 grams of water...pretty amazing. Not saying it's what you're implying but that ketosis shit is for the birds. Just gotta stick with the "healthy" carbs and learn (discipline yourself!) how to eat 'em the right way.
    Fixed that for you. Try being diabetic and managing carbs and sugar. SUCKS B A L L S

On a tangent, after I was diagnosed with diabetes I actually got off insulin for a while (prolly a year, but now... ) because I was so strict with myself on sugar and carbs. Ate lots of protein, and measured my food, but I was hungry all the time... ):

Now I have diverticulitus and have lost a bunch of weight, but not really affected my diabetes positive or negatively..?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    Fixed that for you. Try being diabetic and managing carbs and sugar. SUCKS B A L L S

On a tangent, after I was diagnosed with diabetes I actually got off insulin for a while (prolly a year, but now... ) because I was so strict with myself on sugar and carbs. Ate lots of protein, and measured my food, but I was hungry all the time... ):

Now I have diverticulitus and have lost a bunch of weight, but not really affected my diabetes positive or negatively..?
    A dude at my shop just slightly younger than myself, 29 I think, has diabetes. I never really had any understanding of it until he became my buddy. The whole thing seems like an absolute nightmare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Warning, long post, I quoted and replied to everyone in one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Do you use a lot of hair gel or hair spray? I would have no idea, I have not had hair on my head in 25+ years, I forgot what it was like.
    About 1/3 of a can of this stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F.
    One of my high school friends had a mohawk like teach me's, he used jello to spike it up.
    Done it. Too much work. Hairspray is easier. And more resilient.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob
    I think somebody who hired Teach found a great employee.
    The question is how to do this and would a first crazy appearance influence your call.
    How do you find people like this? Ads, friends of friend, cousin of a good worker, sign on the street corner?
    Bob
    Thanks for the kind words. I like to think I contribute more than they pay me to the company's wellbeing and culture.

I had the mohawk when I was hired as an apprentice, but obviously I didn't spike it, I just wore it in a ponytail.

I got a call from my soon to be boss about a week before my start date, asking me if I could swing by the shop for a minute. Got all snazzed up with a collar and everything, a bit worried I was already in trouble.

He told me he called me in just to talk about my hairstyle. He said that while it didn't violate any rules, it may not contribute to the long term success of my career with the company, either. So I went home and shaved my head.

My first day at work, during my orientation, I met an engineer with a mohawk and the head of IT had hair down past her knees, literally, 4ft+ of hair.

Once I had gotten a feel for things, a few months in, I started growing the mohawk back, from scratch. I even used to spike it up and come to work with it occasionally. For awhile, my badge/email photo was me in a suit with my mohawk spiked, until someone caught on and changed it back to my bald headed photo.

Someone got sick of that, and 2 years after I started, they enacted a specific "no mohawks or extreme hairstyles" rule that was placed in the employee handbook. I named it after myself

I have a septum ring. I got it on purpose. I can flip it up for interviews/work and nobody knows I have it, unless they're shorter than I am... And we don't hire 8 year olds, so nobody is shorter than I am. I have my ears pierced, but nothing crazy, just some simple U shaped barbells, not super offensive. I took the eyebrow and lip rings out when I was 22 or so. I had the back of my neck pierced like this: for a few years, until my body started rejecting it, but nobody would have ever seen or known about it unless I showed them.

I have one tattoo, on my forearm, easily covered by long sleeves if/when that's necessary. It's a windmill, to represent Don Quixote. Everyone told him it was a windmill, but he thought it was a dragon. He always did what he thought was right, even when everyone told him he was crazy. I identify with that. I waited 8 years from when I was old enough to get one to decide on something I wanted on my body for the rest of my life. The other forearm will get a Spartan shield, to represent the Spartan warrior ethos, and the (supposedly) Spartan phrase of "With your shield, or on it"... Back in the day, when they went to battle, the only honorable way to return home was with your shield (you fought and came back), or on it (If you died in battle, you were borne home upon your shield)... The cowards who ran from battle threw down their shield so they could run faster. I identify with that, too.

Thankfully, tasteful tattoos are not an issue in the shop, or in my now semi-office environment (A few years back I graduated from machinist to Engineer Tech).

How they found me? The company is well known in our town, big contributors to the local economy, and local charities. Local newspaper ran an article describing apprenticeship opportunities for people looking for training. We hire 4 per year. My Dad pushed me to apply. I ignored him for about 2 years until I realized carpentry paid great, but was overall a dead end, because it would kill me/my body long before I could retire, so I applied for the apprenticeship, and surprise, got hired on my first go-round. Had to sit through like 4 interviews over the course of 2 months, but I got in, eventually.

I'll never forget sitting down across the table from about 6 department heads and supervisors and being a bit nervous, my sense of humor came out, and I joked "Wow, I must be intimidating if it takes all of you to interview one of me".... Thankfully, they're all cool and we had a good laugh.

Obviously, for interviews, I brushed the hair, pulled it back tight and neat, wore a long sleeved, collared shirt to cover the tat, and stuffed the septum ring up in my nostrils. It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieking
    For me, it is a yes and no answer. I personally don't like tattoos or piercings.
    That is not a hard stop though. Some tattoos are actually done in good taste and/or for good reason.
    Allison actually has one that if you study it while she tells the story of what it means, you'll be like: "well, that's really cool".
    But, its not on her face! LOL (it is actually on her ankle). She also has pierced ears. But, her nose has no extra holes.

Face tottoos, or piles of piercings? Yea, NO. Sorry, no offense.
    Even though Post Malone seems like a cool dude, and does a killer Nirvana cover. I would not hire him.

Teach's mohawk? I would have to see how the conversation goes.
    If they showed up for an interview with it? And, they conduct themselves like he does here? "I think I like your attitude my man".
    I can appreciate all of that. Just cuz I like tattoos and piercings, doesn't mean I don't understand when other people don't... Especially an employer. I don't think body mods are an indicator of performance... But sometimes, how tasteful they are/aren't can be an indicator of whether someone makes good decisions.

For me, the piercings were a choice that I knew I could always take out, should the need arise, or I decide I don't like them anymore. I have one in my tragus that hasn't been taken out since I got it, when I was 18. I'm 34 now. The tattoos are obviously permanent, so I put a lot more thought into their design and placement, which is why it took 8 years to get the first one, and it's been 8 years since, and I'm only now getting ready to get the second.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOxManCometh
    I was wondering that just now myself...

Did you (Teach) have that thing on when you got hired in there?

I will say that I am totally on board with Mr. Kings sentiments, but I consider coloured hair or whatnot to be MUCH less an issue (bad decission) as it is not a lifelong commitment.
    It is just today's status is all.
    Teach can shave the whole thing off and in a cpl months he's got a flat top and appears to actually be a stand-up member of society.
    (I don't know about his other schtuff)

Actually - I was wondering if he still was sporting that thing yet, but by the sounds of things - "yep".
    It's funny, my Dad was military, so for about the first 8 years of my life, I had a flat top, no say in the matter. Went away to college, grew my hair down past my shoulders. Dropped out of college, grew the mohawk, and had it ever since. I started the mohawk 13 years ago, and I've had it since.

I'll be shaving it off soon, because my forehead is growing, and it's not a good look. I'm just growing it out so I can donate it to wigs for kids (Like Locks of Love, but they actually DONATE the wigs to kids with cancer, instead of charging for them), but since it's only 1/3 of a head of hair, I'm growing it to 3x the normal donation length.

Quote Originally Posted by David N
    Hey Teach............................Ox says ya should clean up your act
    Pretty sure I heard him tell me to get off his lawn, too!

Quote Originally Posted by AlternatorKing
    A long time ago in a land far away I used to go to punk rock concerts, but I didn't dress the part, there were always plenty of hairdos like Teach's. As for appearance things aren't the same now as when us old guys were kids. When I was a kid only gang bangers, ex cons, and people in the military had tattoos. As far as appearance I could tolerate middle of the road by today's standards, I would say no to things that severely alter a person's appearance.
    You probably got to see some concerts I'd kill to see live. We had a 70's theme party, everyone put on tie dye and afro wigs. I spiked my hear, ripped up some jeans, bought an old leather jacket from good will and added some steel to it, and put a safety pin through my septum piercing. I had the best costume, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNeighbor
    I'm curious on looks too. I think Teach said his mohwak is basically not real, like a wig if I remember... anywho..

Often wondered if when I was bigger (used to be about 270lbs 5'11", now 180'ish... thanks to diverticulitus for my girlish figure LoL), if possibly some potential employers might have seen me as a liability? Can't move fast, health conditions, etc..?

May never know as I got this job pre-health issues and such...
    Nope, it's 100% real. I've had to explain that to dozens of people in various states of inebriation whilst out in public. Even had some rude people walk up and tug on it out of the blue. Lucky for them I'm generally an easy going guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ H
    I used to have some piercings and I have a lot of ink (think redneck biker not Post Malone), but I've never felt like my appearance was out of place at your typical machine or fab shop. Also I had the intelligence not to put any of them on my face, hands, or neck. A long sleeve shirt hides everything.
    That's where I'm at. If necessary, everything I've got can either be removed, tucked away, or hidden by a normal long sleeved shirt.

I may be dumb, but I'm not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWhoMakesWeaponsFromFlashlights
    thanks for creeping out my morning. Prior to, I was blissfully unware what a post malone was.
    While I agree, based on interviews and such, he actually seems to be one of the nicest, most humble musicians/celebrities out there, in today's generation of "entertainers". He looks like the .00001% of germs that Lysol can't kill, but he seems to be a genuine, humble, kind human being. Weird, huh?

11. Likes Ox, ChipSplitter, Bobw, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    (lotsa writ.....)

I'll be shaving it off soon, because my forehead is growing, and it's not a good look.

(more writ...)
    Crap. Now I won't be able to find you at IMTS.

Wait, maybe I could look for that gleam of mischief in your eye......

13. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ThatGuyWhoMakesWeaponsFromFlashlights

While I agree, based on interviews and such, he actually seems to be one of the nicest, most humble musicians/celebrities out there, in today's generation of "entertainers". He looks like the .00001% of germs that Lysol can't kill, but he seems to be a genuine, humble, kind human being. Weird, huh?
    lol, I spell it differently, I'll claim its from an old painted sign in my sons room - Mcgyver's Bait and Tackle. Never seen the TV show but non technical friends started calling me it for the obvious reason. I regret the handle, the association with mullet sporting dip shit pretty boy off a cheesy show....but who knew 15 years ago when wracking the brain to come up a name on the membership form

Anyway, I've an employee with tats all over his face and top of his head. Scary looking dude, but when you talk to him he is a very gentle, polite and articulate person. I learned from that, book and its cover etc. Still, concerns me as there is something in the wiring that leads to what most would consider bad decisions.

Many right here including you have stated they were smart enough not to put them in places where they couldn't be hidden. That seems an implicit admission that there is something wrong with them, or that at least a significant section of society takes a dim view of them. They do have a traditional stigma of being associated with rebel/dangerous/rougher sort. But you did it anyway. Is that a hint at something? Not meaning to sound like a puritan, lots of friends and people I really like have them, but it sill leaves me wondering.

15. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow... you might wunna go back and read that last paragraph.
    I know that we all miss a werd here and there when our brain gits 3 werds ahead of your fingers, but I bet you missed a half dozen in one paragraph.
    LOL!

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

17. Likes ChipSplitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    lol, I spell it differently, I'll claim its from an old painted sign in my sons room - Mcgyver's Bait and Tackle. Never seen the TV show but non technical friends started calling me it for the obvious reason. I regret the handle, the association with mullet sporting dip shit pretty boy off a cheesy show....but who knew 15 years ago when wracking the brain to come up a name on the membership form

Anyway, I've an employee with tats all over his face and top of his head. Scary looking dude, but when you talk to him he is a very gentle, polite and articulate person. I learned from that, book and its cover etc. Still, concerns me as there is something in the wiring that leads to what most would consider bad decisions.

Many right here including you have stated they were smart enough not to put them in places where they couldn't be hidden. That seems an implicit admission that there is something wrong with them, or that at least a significant section of society takes a dim view of them. They do have a traditional stigma of being associated with rebel/dangerous/rougher sort. But you did it anyway. Is that a hint at something? Not meaning to sound like a puritan, lots of friends and people I really like have them, but it sill leaves me wondering.

I don't really give a crap what people who don't know me think about me (Edited to add, not aiming that at you, just a general statement about how I feel about Joe Blow out on the street when I walk by). But I DO know that plenty of people are judging, all the time. Do my mods mean I can't do the job? Absolutely not. Could they prevent me from getting the chance to show someone I can do the job? Absolutely. So while I don't want to care what they think... I still have to do what's best for me, my future, and my family's future.

19. Likes Ox, wheelieking71, barbter, charlie gary liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm starting to wonder what TMP calls me in private.

Not sure if I want to know......

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I went to High School with an early band member of Social Distortion and the Adolescents. I had a few classes with him through the years and spoke with him on and off but had no idea of his pursuits. Social D was founded when I was a senior in 1978. My teenage years were spent in Orange County Ca, that area was big on growing punk bands.

Probably because of the high energy, punk concerts or gigs as they were called usually had at least 4 bands playing much shorter sets than bands of other genres would play. Also they were pretty unreliable. At least there were always replacements, never did you get the original 4 or more, I would say 2 or the 4 would always be replacements. Quite often the replacement was a bigger name than the original. You would not find out about the replacement until they hit the stage. Once at a Scream club the Vandals and Suicidal Tendencies replaced a couple no names. The Scream club which Wikipedia has a page with inaccuracies on moved around in different venues.

I used to catch punk gigs at the Olympic Auditorium, that was a pretty interesting place. When I went they would have wrestling and boxing during the week with punk gigs on Saturday Night. I believe it is now a Korean Church. Thinking about the punk gigs brings back so many memories. I usually would only go in the slam pit to take care of a bully. One of my friends told me there was a pretty big dude going overboard with much smaller guys, he elbowed my friend in the face. I always ended playing amateur bouncer. I usually warned people and allowed them to apologize, but I figured screw this a-hole. I threw a text book old school tackle on him where you are doing your best to try to injure someone. As he was on the ground gasping for air everybody in the slam pit started spitting on him and others who were watching started dumping beer on him, he got kicked a couple times also. I made myself scarce just in case the bouncers came, I did not want to get in trouble for starting the assault.

That wasn't the end of that, about an hour later walking back from the concession stand with a beer a chick gets in my face screaming at me for getting her boyfriend messed up. She punches be right in the face. I obviously wasn't expecting that, but even unprepared I did not spill a drop of beer. Now that is a real man, picking on way smaller dudes then sending your girlfriend after the bigger ones.

22. Likes Ox, barbter, Rob F. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't really give a crap what people who don't know me think about me (Edited to add, not aiming that at you, just a general statement about how I feel about Joe Blow out on the street when I walk by). .
    I like that we can have an honest discussion, likewise no offense intended from me, you seem like good guy and we're just shooting the breeze.

Absolutely not. Could they prevent me from getting the chance to show someone I can do the job? Absolutely. So while I don't want to care what they think... I still have to do what's best for me, my future, and my family's future.
    In at least in these things, it is a free country, but I think we generally agree. Individuals have a necessary give and take with society. I'd say to my kids think long and hard on whether you should care as the key is to know all of our success in life, however you define it, comes from others. Unless you're headed out on the plains naked with only a pen knife never to see another soul, not caring at all how we're perceived can be really self limiting

24. Likes TeachMePlease, Ox liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    In at least these things, it is a free country, but I think we generally agree. Individuals have a necessary give and take with society. I'd say to my kids think long and hard on whether you should care as the key to all of our success in life, however you define it, comes from others. Unless you're headed out on the plains naked with only a pen knife never to see another soul, not carry at all how we're perceived can be really self limiting
    Dunno, man. Look up Glenn Gould sometime. The dude was waaaaaaay out there, but people put up with it all because nobody in the world could play Bach better than him. For those of us who are mere mortals though, we still need to care so I guess the exception proves the rule. I like to keep myself about 10% of the way along that scale, keep enough upside about myself to get away with some little things here or there. If my wife didn't keep me under her thumb, I'd probably look like a homeless man all the time.

26. Likes Ox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My below average intelligence father was an ex cop who judged everyone by appearance. More than two tattoos made you an ex-con that got your tattoos in prison. So I was over visiting and the next door neighbor has his shirt off doing yard work. All his tattoos could be covered by a short sleeve shirt, but the whole area under it would have been inked. Not my style but it was obviously good work done by a talented artist. I went over and introduced myself so I got a close look.

Of course my dad sees this and is pissed that the guy who owns the house next door has rented his house to a convict. I try telling my idiotic father those are not prison tattoos, he has thousands of dollars worth. All ex cops have connections (this is early 90's pre wide spread internet)he gets someone to run the guy's plates and then the record of the registered owner. The guy comes back with only some minor traffic violations all taken care of. My dad asked what the guy said his name was, the first name matched the car owners name. My dad now believes the guy is living under an assumed name and on the lame from the law.

This is a true story and not made up. My father is long since deceased and I did not maintain contact with anyone that knows the story. You will have to trust me it is true.

P.S. I was never around my dad when a person with a mohawk appeared. Any male with long hair who drove an expensive car was either a drug dealer or a rock star.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BoxcarPete View Post
    If my wife didn't keep me under her thumb, I'd probably look like a homeless man all the time.
    OMG, is that ever me!!! LOL
    Wifey keeps me in a buzz-cut because I refuse to "do my hair" in the morning. Haven't had an actual hair-cut in over 13 years.
    And, I dress like a slob. She hates it! I just don't really care. Back to the whole don't judge a book thing. Or even better, judge by the shoes (Too funny).
    95% of the time you will find me in ratty old T-shirt, and crocs on my feet (with socks no less, LOL). Used to be sandals exclusively, Teva's to be exact.
    But, they changed something, they don't fit as well as they used to.

66978_156271411073270_7974483_n.jpg

10321608_854798014553936_272553409357871386_o.jpg

29. Likes BoxcarPete, Mcgyver, Philabuster liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    OMG, is that ever me!!! LOL
    Wifey keeps me in a buzz-cut because I refuse to "do my hair" in the morning. Haven't had an actual hair-cut in over 13 years.
    And, I dress like a slob. She hates it! I just don't really care. Back to the whole don't judge a book thing. Or even better, judge by the shoes (Too funny).
    95% of the time you will find me in ratty old T-shirt, and crocs on my feet (with socks no less, LOL). Used to be sandals exclusively, Teva's to be exact.
    But, they changed something, they don't fit as well as they used to.
    I have a motto about Crocs but I don't want to get labeled homophobic by the PC police on here so I won't share it.

31. Likes Ox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ H View Post
    I have a motto about Crocs but I don't want to get labeled homophobic by the PC police on here so I won't share it.
    C'mon now! Be a sport!