My continued struggle to find decent shop help - Page 39
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you're into chicks with dicks Singapore is the place to be. Ship I was on stopped in for a few days and a lot of guys thought they were gonna get laid by very hot asian ladies, but turns out none of the good looking ones are actually women.

Sad when you watch a drunk straight guy with a good looking wife and kids at home sucking the face of an 80 pound asian dude in a dress. Makes you want to turn that picture into a postcard and send it to his family "Aren't you proud of who you married?"

2. Likes jeffm8622, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    I don't see how a dude could be fooled by a drag queen and that is what they called them in the 80's. Even if they were in the last stage of a sex change, while the operations and hormone therapy have advanced anyone think Caitlynn Jenner wasn't born a dude? Now they do facial reconstruction they didn't do back in the day and you can still tell. I would think any picture of an ex-dude that could pass for a woman these days had the hell photo shopped out of it.
    If you care that much, just look at the hands. The changes in bone structure a male goes through in adolescence are permanent, and are usually not altered after the fact.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't see how a dude could be fooled by a drag queen and that is what they called them in the 80's. Even if they were in the last stage of a sex change, while the operations and hormone therapy have advanced anyone think Caitlynn Jenner wasn't born a dude? Now they do facial reconstruction they didn't do back in the day and you can still tell. I would think any picture of an ex-dude that could pass for a woman these days had the hell photo shopped out of it.
    Naw we called them circus freaks back then and still do today
    to be honest with you I dont think he look at anything but the tits it was a pretty nice rack but the rest of it was different. he may have been blinds also cause his girfriend of 2-3 years had a baby a month later and they were both in shock same with everyone else, as her water broke at work. she wasnt a huge girl just kinda chunky.

Ox
    kinda hard to explain the way he talked and acted at work was all yuppie white ( and whites were the minority), that night at the bar his ghetto side came out.
    he was probably one of the most funniest and fun person I ever hung around with. about a dozen of us including him hung out alot, riding dirt bikes and fishing.
    just one of those things you had to be threre at the time I guess.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pavt View Post
    RedWing steel toes, Levis, and button-down flannel cotton shirts. For the last 35 yrs. Because Industrial safety.

In the same category as being on time and sober daily. *shrug* dunno, I consider my boots to be just as comfortable as moccasins, through long familiarity.
    Same here on that attire.....although in the 1980's it was Chippewa Boots and later on Red Wings. A good neatsfoot oil once in a while and them things would last me years, very good quality.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by allloutmx View Post
    Im offended...where in NY so I can shove my gay shoes up your tight ass?
    LOL! We are now approaching 1980's barroom humor....this entire thread should be spiral bound for future humorous friday night reading. Nice cup of coffee and a tiparillo cigar.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ H View Post
    As someone who pretty exclusively wears cowboy boots "Crocs are like getting your dick sucked by a guy, it feels good until you look down and realize you're gay"
    I used to wear cowboy boots years ago....I was always big on good quality. On vacation I bought a pair and 'broke them in' hiking in the Grand Tetons. My ankles bled but once they were broke in, those boots were the most comfortable things I've ever worn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Mike View Post
    Holy shit... this thread is a rollercoaster ride. It's been a busy week and I figured I'd come back to another page or two, but 34?!?

Sooo... it turns out AS9001 is a liar and a scammer? I am surprised... but maybe shouldn't have been. I bought a new lathe this year and he said he wanted to get one too - I sent him my price sheet and he told me he decided not to buy because he was buying three and they refused to match the price they offered me for a parts catcher even though I just bought one and he got three.
    He must have wanted some form of paperwork to tell all his new marks look at this machine I just got, send me a deposit and your parts are on the way....? Maybe some other reason is possible too.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    "Plucked her eyebrows on the way, shaved her legs then he was a she..."

-----------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!
    LOL! the wild side....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Mike View Post
    Holy shit... this thread is a rollercoaster ride.
    There must be some seriously bizarre psychological stuff going on there to spend SOOO much time keeping up a front. Who has that kinda time?
    The kind of people who are on disability due to mental issues. And seriously, I've known a few. People who were literally nuts and had the paperwork from the judge to back that yup. Often they need to create a fantasy world to live in inside their heads, so that they feel like they are in control of things.... it can get spooky kinda quick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lola, LoLoLoLaLoLa....

12. Likes Homebrewblob liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Lola

“Coca Cola
    C-O-L-A Cola
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
    I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said, Lola”

“ Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
    Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man”

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is it true that Darrin was originally from Scotland, and then moved to Denmark?
    We might have lost track of him after that....

15. Likes Ox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You never got out enough.
    Been to places where I knew such and WTF. The idea is just so no, no, no and so bad to the core but.. I have certainly seen hot.
    Friends that are weird to me that way. Still they are friends.
    How about the straight girls that for some reason look like guys?
    Freely admit that the very thought repels me so hard yet I have friends in this range. How does that work?

We are doing employees and hire here and if good/bad or the call one makes.
    Would you hire one that out front shows a personal life tenancy outside your box of comfort?\

For sure life is easier if you hire people just like you. This not only a thing on love but maybe politics or other.
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    You never got out enough.
    Been to places where I knew such and WTF. The idea is just so no, no, no and so bad to the core but.. I have certainly seen hot.
    Friends that are weird to me that way. Still they are friends.
    How about the straight girls that for some reason look like guys?
    Freely admit that the very thought repels me so hard yet I have friends in this range. How does that work?
    Bob
    I got out plenty.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was in Ensenada a few years ago for the Baja1000.

After the race a few of us went to the Paris strip club, which has some hot chicks and some interesting stuff going on the strippers stage.

At one point I got a little claustrophobic, so I went outside to get some fresh air. I walked about 20 yards up the road and lent against the wall.

This SMOKIN hot chick came upto me, we small talked for a few minutes, then she said "Want to come back to my room for $60?" I said no, but thanks anyway.

We talked for a another minute or two, then I started to get a funny feeling about the girl (not that kind of feeling)

I asked her, "don't get offended, but are you a real girl?"

She said "yes I'm a gurl!" The way she said gurl was a dead giveaway.

I went inside and told my friends I need glasses, they said "why?", "well I've just been talking to this really hot chick, except she wasn't a chick"

My friend laughed and said all the working girls outside on this street are trannies. You need to 'check' first, or you might get a surprise.

---------------------------------

I made the mistake of telling my wife, one time somebody asked us when I started wearing glasses, my wife said "after he came back from Ensenada a few years ago, he'll tell you all about it"

19. Likes wheelieking71, Delw, Garwood, barbter liked this post