My continued struggle to find decent shop help - Page 40
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    You've got better eyes than me, Charlie Brown. If I go to Thailand, I won't leave the room after dark. Scared

If you don't think that's a Photoshop job I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. Just look at Caitlynn Jenner, looks like a dude in a dress while having all the money and connections in the world to get the best surgeons and hormone therapists.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

3. Likes charlie gary, Bobw, bryan_machine, jz79, 3t3d and 2 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_machine View Post
    Free life observations worth about what you've paid for them (remember your internet bills!)

1. Weight loss - I now believe it depends on patterns of exercise and eating and life in general that are very specific to each person. Expect to have to search to find the right pattern for you, and then find it's hard to maintain over time. But also remember that incremental improvements help.

2. There's a not much-discussed in the mainstream observation that doing vigourous exercise, eating reasonably, and so on, will improve your health - whether you lose any weight or not.

3. A shaved head means no muss getting in and out of racecar helmets, or bicycle helmets. And you never have to go to the frilling barber ever again. Electric razor provides full head grooming. And nobody knows how much hair fell out.... Do take care to not sunburn your head...

As for looks and judgement - Sometimes truth and doom show up in cargo pants and a pollo shirt, and there's no magic spell that says they won't spoil your day because they aren't wearing a tie.

And in the loud and vigourous 1990s in the tech industry, if somebody like me whispers to you at the office, you are about to be fired. Happily I didn't whisper very often.
    Try diverticulitus (may have said this, I drink alot! , does wonders for the girlish figure, I'm down almost 100 lbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    No idea what that is like as only women have done that to me. Were you pissed when you found out it was a dude?
    LMAO
    Funny story, long long time ago... I can still remember (oh wait..?)

Saw this hot "chick" in the bar, great ass in short shorts (yep, showing my age). IT turned around, was a tranny. I was completely repulsed, by IT and myself, FML!

5. Likes charlie gary liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    Try diverticulitus (may have said this, I drink alot! , does wonders for the girlish figure, I'm down almost 100 lbs!

LMAO
    Funny story, long long time ago... I can still remember (oh wait..?)

Saw this hot "chick" in the bar, great ass in short shorts (yep, showing my age). IT turned around, was a tranny. I was completely repulsed, by IT and myself, FML!
    Well, that's certainly forgivable....how could you have known? It's happened to me also, but a nice blond walking down the street as I'm driving by. From behind, absolutely beautiful. Do a second take as I'm going by to see her face, and it's not a her! Dude with a full on beard! The funny thing there was a friend in the car with me and he was drooling also, until we did the second take!
    Last edited by jeffm8622; 09-19-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    My Uncle Jorge has that, altering his diet has helped a lot. My Aunt does all the shopping and cooking, as much as she tries to make the bland diet as appealing as possible she still has problems with 78 year old Uncle Jorge trying to sneak out and eat hot spicy food behind her back. When she told me all the gory details and the fact the diet has helped so much I asked why is he sneaking stuff loaded with hot peppers. She said being Mexican it is in his DNA. I must admit I am not even a Mexican and would have trouble not eating hot spicy food. Tabasco or hot salsa goes on most everything I eat. His ability to cheat on his diet has been made more difficult due to the fact they sold their business and retired. He no longer has employees to make food runs for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had a gay guy friend that was my girlfriend's coworker's son. dressed as a woman you'd have absolutely no idea he wasn't a she. There was no way to tell. He was that good at it and he had very feminine features and could control his voice perfectly. The only giveaway was that a woman that hot was way to friendly and accepting to everyone.

9. Likes charlie gary, Bobw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Garwood View Post
    I had a gay guy friend that was my girlfriend's coworker's son. dressed as a woman you'd have absolutely no idea he wasn't a she. There was no way to tell. He was that good at it and he had very feminine features and could control his voice perfectly. The only giveaway was that a woman that hot was way to friendly and accepting to everyone.
    What about the Adam's apple, hands, and jaw line?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess I can see where you're coming from, but I spent a lot of time with this guy and he was a performer at a world famous drag show. Real nice guy, alot of fun to hang out with. We most definitely had conversations about his appearance and he was open about all the work he put into not looking or acting like a man.

I guess it's kinda like how nobody ever remembers that Roosevelt was in a wheelchair. I'm sure he had an adam's apple if you looked close enough, but there was nothing else you could identify and you weren't looking for an adams apple because he made a better looking she than 99% of women out there.

I gotta say though, I dated this real nice gal, pretty good looking, but she had these big lumberjack man hands! I couldn't do it. She was a massage therapist and her hands made my skin crawl.

One of the most interesting relationships I had was dating a lesbian for about a year. She decided at 25 that maybe she was bi and not gay and we had a great time. I was the only guy at so many lesbian things. It was like being invited into the secret society of Xena Warrior Princess worshippers.

12. Likes Bobw, Mud liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those aren't the dead giveaways people think they are. I've known women who had Adam's apples and men who didn't. Hands and jaw lines the same. I've got a sister with hands that look like she's a bare-knuckle fighter (horse woman not afraid to get her hands dirty), and I know men who if you were only looking at hands you wouldn't know they could piss in a urinal without making a mess.
    The stereotypes don't always fit.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One of the first clues that Bruce/Caitlin Jenner was doing his transition was when TMZ had photos of her coming out of a surgical outpatient facility that among other things shaved down the Adams Apple. Also facial feminization surgery is availible. Then there's breast implants.

Can't do much about the hands and feet though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm8622 View Post
    Well, that's certainly forgivable....how could you have known? It's happened to me also, but a nice blond walking down the street as I'm driving by. From behind, absolutely beautiful. Do a second take as I'm going by to see her face, and it's not a her! Dude with a full on beard! The funny thing there was a friend in the car with me and he was drooling also, until we did the second take!
    Gregg Allman?
    Mark Farner?

--------------------

Or maybe John Waite?
    (in no way to be cornfused with Ralph Waite!)
    Ox

16. Likes jeffm8622 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Steve Tyler sums it up nicly, she whipped out her gun and dried to blow me away...
    Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by charlie gary View Post
    Those aren't the dead giveaways people think they are. I've known women who had Adam's apples and men who didn't. Hands and jaw lines the same. I've got a sister with hands that look like she's a bare-knuckle fighter (horse woman not afraid to get her hands dirty), and I know men who if you were only looking at hands you wouldn't know they could piss in a urinal without making a mess.
    The stereotypes don't always fit.
    As far as the hands thing I was referring to size. including diameter and length of fingers, not whether they are calloused or beat up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As far as the hands thing I was referring to size. including diameter and length of fingers, not whether they are calloused or beat up.
    More obvious is the length ratio from the first to third fingers.
    The ones on either side of the finger of vengeance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, a gurl in my class has her pointer fingers as the longest, and then it was a straight graph type line down from there.
    Wierd.

---------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You know what they say, the hips don't lie. When viewed from the side notice the angularity of the pelvis with respect to the vertical -- that is the clue.
    I've known women athletes who looked like guys from behind, but in the side view they were obviously women.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many moons ago, I had to go to the emergency clinic because I had a Butt problem*.

The doctor walked in the room, and I was SSOOOOO happy. Tiny tiny little Indian
    lady, about 4'8", and fingers no bigger than a french cut green bean.

* if y'all must know, I had a stress hemmorhoid (yes, stress can
    bring them on) and it got really big and exploded. It was rather uncomfortable,
    and I had to either work through the day and bleed everywhere, or go to the Dr.
    They wouldn't let me just go home and take a bloody shower. The doc gave me
    3 days off work (which I really didn't need) and instructions to sit on a
    bag of frozen peas and keep my stool loose, which I'm pretty sure she meant
    with some over the counter medicine, but I interpreted that to mean eat a
    lot of mexican food, and drink a lot of beer.

23. Likes triumph406, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobw View Post
    Many moons ago, I had to go to the emergency clinic because I had a Butt problem*.

The doctor walked in the room, and I was SSOOOOO happy. Tiny tiny little Indian
    lady, about 4'8", and fingers no bigger than a french cut green bean.

* if y'all must know, I had a stress hemmorhoid (yes, stress can
    bring them on) and it got really big and exploded. It was rather uncomfortable,
    and I had to either work through the day and bleed everywhere, or go to the Dr.
    They wouldn't let me just go home and take a bloody shower. The doc gave me
    3 days off work (which I really didn't need) and instructions to sit on a
    lot of mexican food, and drink a lot of beer.
    Too much information, you could have left us guessing.

25. Likes Ox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Too much information, you could have left us guessing.
    So it fits right in with this thread? right?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobw View Post
    and instructions to sit on a
    lot of mexican food, and drink a lot of beer