What's new
What's new

Need help interpreting this message.

alphonso

Titanium
Trying to buy some parts for machine from Italian source.

I can't fully interpret his request:

" For what concern for payment we are only with transfer bank.

For to do an invoice proforma for the payment we need your data included yours code FIN."

I'm pretty sure that he wants a wire transfer, but i can't figure out what the rest of it means.

Any idea what he is trying to say??

Ask the person for his full response in Italian, along with any wire (bank) transfer information required.

Use Google Translate to get the English equivalent, then ask your bank if they can complete a wire transfer with the information you can now supply.

Can't guarantee this will work, but GT has worked pretty well for me in other circumstances.

Proforma, pay first. You need their bank routing number, account number, swift code to wire the funds. They just need to send an invoice with that information on it.
When they see the funds in their account they will ship.

Hi, if you still need to figure this out, I am native Italian, let me know if you need me to translate anything.

Missed deadline Friday. Bank managed to get wire out Monday about ten minutes before somebody dug up the only internet cable out of town. Did a real number on things like cell phones, internet, cash registers, gas pumps, etc. Only took 20 hours to get back up.

Missed deadline Friday. Bank managed to get wire out Monday about ten minutes before somebody dug up the only internet cable out of town. Did a real number on things like cell phones, internet, cash registers, gas pumps, etc. Only took 20 hours to get back up.

That was a good day NOT to buy a lottery ticket.

Missed deadline Friday. Bank managed to get wire out Monday about ten minutes before somebody dug up the only internet cable out of town.

One Saturday morning a few years ago, my cleaning guy shows up to clean up
all the messes I've made over the past week. As we were talking, I started
bitching that the internet had been dog ass slow since yesterday afternoon,
and my cleaning guy says "Yeah, I did that".

His full time job was for the Highway Department, and he was cleaning out
one of the arroyos that goes under the highway with a bucket loader, and
he cut the big pipe that connects the north half and south half of the state.

For once in my life, I actually got to bitch at the guy who slowed down my
internet. And it wasn't just my internet, it was the whole south half of
the state.

Back