What's new
What's new

New Business

MATRIXMACHINE

Plastic
Since COVID hit, our shop took a huge dip in sales for 2020, which I am sure I am not alone in that. Has anyone used the MFG Marketplace to build their business with new customers??? Just looking for positive and negative feedback from anyone who as used it?

Use the search function, I think there is a grand total of one member here who had success with them and probably damn near 100 that considered it throwing money away.

I am one of the 100, but I did stop in to that 1 member's shop last fall, and he was busy, so his success is real.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Attachments

• Wrustle His Shop Oct 2020.jpg
    Wrustle His Shop Oct 2020.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 296
I am one of the 100, but I did stop in to that 1 member's shop last fall, and he was busy, so his success is real.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I never doubted him, I figure he has a special skill set that most don't have.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Hahaha. Ox.....you know it man! That was a GREAT surprise to see you standing there in my shop....who'd a thunk?? I hope you and your family are all doing well!

Maybe I was just lucky back then, who knows.

I've built some great relationships with customers I picked up WAAAAAY back then when I did that gig. Money well spent for me. I still to this day have two repeat customers from them going back something like 15 years now.

As I've always said, it's not for everyone, but for me it was worth every single penny! We do a really good business from those contacts and I've never once regretted it.

YMMV

Later,
Russ

Thanks guys! You make me feel "special"....umm.....not like one of Jerry's kids........but you know what I mean.

I will try to get online and post more often.

To be continued.............

in another thread.............

I think you main purpose is manipulation (for your profit) of the Popcorn futures market.....:D

After this mornings monkey maneuver of the week, I am seriously considering taking another look.
I might be out of business in a week or three if not. Orders are already dropping like lead bricks.

I will however not even consider the other place.

After this mornings monkey maneuver of the week, I am seriously considering taking another look.
I might be out of business in a week or three if not. Orders are already dropping like lead bricks.

I will however not even consider the other place.

I reached out to you a few years ago. If you want to send me some information on your shop what you can do equipment and capacity. I might be able to stear you some work. I don't do any production and nothing for individuals. I have people asking me quite often for a place to get things done.
[email protected]

Since COVID hit, our shop took a huge dip in sales for 2020, which I am sure I am not alone in that. Has anyone used the MFG Marketplace to build their business with new customers??? Just looking for positive and negative feedback from anyone who as used it?

Nothing beats show leather and a case full of samples.

Back