What's new
What's new

New Member Introduction

QuickJobShop

Plastic
Hello to all PM members. Over the past couple months we have gotten a good amount of customers that have heard about us from PM so I thought it would be good for me to join the board and contribute where I can. I hope this area is ok to post this, I did not see a new member introduction area.

I also wanted to introduce my self and my company to you. My name is Martin and my company name is Quick JobShop and we provide an ERP solution to jobshop type manufacturers. The software has been in use and development since 2000 with many features being added along the way. Some of the features include Multi Level BOM, hard costing, inventory control, shipping, receiving, invoicing, purchasing, barcoded job tracking, and more. We also have a Quickbooks bridge that keeps the data in Quick Jobshop and Quickbooks in sync with one another. One of the things that sets us apart from other companies offering simmilar solutions is that when you purchase the software you get everything. There is no charging extra for additional modules it is all included. Also there is no per seat charge, meaning you can have as many users on the system as needed for no additional charge. Another is how quickly we can implement features into the software. One of our greatest resources for new and enhanced features is our customers. An example of a customer idea that has been implemented into the software is, picture / drawing / program uploading to a part number with the ability to link the picture to the "route sheet" / "shop traveler". If a drawing changes you can upload the new drawing and deactivate the old one.

At the end of last month, September, we completed our latest release of Quick JobShop and wanted to extend an offer to the members of PM.

30 days free to try out the software, as well as 50% off our purchase price if signed up before the end of 2013.
The company website is www.quick-jobshop.com

@Gordon

What do you mean? Getting away with what? Was this not the correct place to post something like this?

@snocat

If I could come up with a module that fed work into shops from customers I would be one very busy person. Would be nice though.

@Gordon

What do you mean? Getting away with what? Was this not the correct place to post something like this?

@snocat

If I could come up with a module that fed work into shops from customers I would be one very busy person. Would be nice though.

What he meant was, getting away with spam... Obvious spam at that...:nono:

I was not trying to spam. I just wanted to introduce myself to the members here. Since we had gotten some companies that had heard about us from this board I figured it would be good for me to join so I could contribute here where I can. If my post came off as being spam I apologize to those that took it as spam.

I was not trying to spam. I just wanted to introduce myself to the members here. Since we had gotten some companies that had heard about us from this board I figured it would be good for me to join so I could contribute here where I can. If my post came off as being spam I apologize to those that took it as spam.

And what do you have to contribute, other than an offer to buy your product at a discount? Sounds like spam to me..

In answers to questions others post in other threads. Getting involved in discussions in other threads. The way most people contribute to boards like this.

Though I am not a machinist, before starting Quick JobShop I worked as an IT person in a jobshop for over 10 years. I was very involved in the process of that company getting AS and ISO certified. I was responsible for getting the network and file structure organised so that there was a single place for everything. That company is also where a majority of the development for Quick Jobshop happened. It was built to aid management and the employees, and to reduce the amount of time needed for certain tasks. So my unique point of view is what I would contribute here.

In answers to questions others post in other threads. Getting involved in discussions in other threads. The way most people contribute to boards like this.

Though I am not a machinist, before starting Quick JobShop I worked as an IT person in a jobshop for over 10 years. I was very involved in the process of that company getting AS and ISO certified. I was responsible for getting the network and file structure organised so that there was a single place for everything. That company is also where a majority of the development for Quick Jobshop happened. It was built to aid management and the employees, and to reduce the amount of time needed for certain tasks. So my unique point of view is what I would contribute here.

Well..... When someone asks you a question, we'll see what you can contribute. So far, I see nothing of interest. Just you promoting your product and trying to deny spamming.

Hello to all PM members. Over the past couple months we have gotten a good amount of customers that have heard about us from PM so I thought it would be good for me to join the board and contribute where I can. I hope this area is ok to post this, I did not see a new member introduction area.

If you have had a lot of work from PM members like you say,why do you need to introduce yourself?
We obviously know about you.
It comes across as spam to me and I've reported it but you're still here so admin must think differently.

I can only hope that in the coming months that your opinion will change when you see my name pop up here and there on the boards commenting on this or that.

All this thread was meant for was to just introduce me and what I do to those that do not know me or my software. To those that do know me and my software it was meant as a hello.

It was just my contact info so I can get more info about his shop.
Find out if he has anything in place to be AS or ISO compliant
See if he has a date set yet for the audit with his registrar
Has he picked a registrar yet

Things along those lines.

Back