What's new
What's new

Pay stubs

I usually just post my social security number and photos of pay stubs on Facebook. People seem to love it!

R you actually serious OP lmao? Why would someone do this

Never really thought it was any of my business knowing what my coworkers were making. When a few would try to tell me, I stopped them and told them that I don't want to know as it's not my business. I know what I bring to the table and when my employer (at the time) chose not to recognize it, I gave my 2 weeks on the spot.

This is a BS thread started by a clown who got hit with a timeout for calling me the N-word for doing some trash digging decades ago when I knew I was extremely under paid, he has no friend asking the question.

Funny story my mentor where I work told me. Years back my place put in a new MRP system to run the company. The thing had a way of hiding everyone's actual pay as they just charge us out to each project based on a department rate.

However somehow my mentor figured out how to query the back end of the big database to see what everyone's actual pay was. It took them about 5yrs to figure out how/that he was doing it and patch that part of the database. He said it was always pretty helpful when it came time to discuss merit raises when he knew what everyone else was making.

So long story short beware of the systems you already have in place and who can access what.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Usually employers get mad about leaving pay stubs around, which would probably include the garbage can. I know I forgot one time and I was just about read the riot act.

Usually employers get mad about leaving pay stubs around, which would probably include the garbage can. I know I forgot one time and I was just about read the riot act.

I did that back in the day when direct deposit was in it's infancy. My trash digging ended up leading to making another $4 an hour, what ever works. They were small office sized cans parked next to each work bench, there wasn't anything nasty in them, mostly discarded paperwork.

This being the shop management section I assumed he was checking the trash at other companies to see what they are paying. Everyone knows that if they just went over to that competitor they would make much higher pay for less work.
Bill D

Haven't any of you guys played paystub poker? I know I'm not that old, so I can't be the only one.

Haven't any of you guys played paystub poker? I know I'm not that old, so I can't be the only one.

Nope. But I heard about a guy who got in trouble for routinely raffling off his pay check. He made more money that way until he was caught.

Back