What's new
What's new

A really good rant on the realities of the CARES Act loan program

Milland

Diamond
If you're thinking of applying for a loan under the CARES Act, you'll find this rant by Louis Rossmann (a NY small business electronics repair shop owner) to be interesting watching.

LR's really bright, and has some to-the-point, non-political views on a lot of business matters, including the "Right to Repair" your own equipment and machines.

I follow him, and tend to watch at 1.25 speed to amp-up the outrage.* :D

YouTube

*And save a little time

If you're thinking of applying for a loan under the CARES Act, you'll find this rant by Louis Rossmann (a NY small business electronics repair shop owner) to be interesting watching.
"People who have put everything they have into a small business for twenty or thrity years are not going to throw everythig away because politicians are a bunch of stupid cunts"

lmfao :D

There is no doubt in my mind this CARES law was on the shelf long long before we ever heard of it. It does nothing for small business that makes sense. Nothing.

There is no doubt in my mind this CARES law was on the shelf long long before we ever heard of it. It does nothing for small business that makes sense. Nothing.
Remember, they had two months to work on it. You know that several senators were briefed on this then immediately traded their portfolio around to benefit, right ? Then they went out and told everyone, "Nothing to worry about ! It's just the flu !"

Gotta cut them a little slack, they were too busy shouldering their way to the trough to actually do anything about the virus.

Back