What's new
What's new

Reasurring your customers

cmccull166

Hot Rolled
I thought in the uncertainty we are all facing it may be good business practice to send a quick note
to customers.Such as

Good Morning

I hope this Friday finds you all well.

In light of our fine Governors state wide closures of all non essential businesses I wanted to let you know this will not effect us,
It will be business as usual minus the current cautions in place.

We currently are working on jobs for xxx and xxx with delivery scheduled next week or possibly the following week.
Also several other orders waiting for FAI.

If xxx needs help with any other projects please contact me, We will always have xxx on the top of our list.

Thank you and be safe

in way it just adds to the general din, so much noise, I'm getting notes from companies I've never heard of explaining how they're handling the situation, looks like spam, smells like spam....

if xxx really is at the top of the list, send them a personal message. If its a form letter, its a bit disingenuous telling everyone they're the most important.

just my opinion

My vendors have been sending out notices more along the lines of,

"For the next six months, we will be using the Coronavirus scare as an excuse for our incompetence, laziness, general lack of motivation, and stupidity. Please be aware that our prices will remain well above normal for the duration of this crisis, and our level of customer service shall remain non-existent."

Any chance we can drop the Corona virus? Just how many threads does it need? It is spreading like a virus through P M. Please give us a break.

Any chance we can drop the Corona virus? Just how many threads does it need? It is spreading like a virus through P M. Please give us a break.

I don't think *we* as the PM community need to ignore it, or "sweep it under the rug", what we need IMO are a few select people here to just let them naturally close. I think everyone knows there have a been a few members that just keep going back and forth beating the proverbial dead horse. If you have something useful, or at least you think is useful, knock yourself out. If you just want another platform for your politics....

"Here at ABC corp (llc) we can assure you we are still working, and will deliver your parts on time, you will be paying on time ?"

Dear customer,

My kids still get hungry and my bank wants their mortgage payment during this Coronavirus. In addition Fat Tony said, and I quote, "I don't give no shits, get my money."

I want you to know I take my own well being more seriously than any or my customers. Because of that I have decided to remain open so I can make that cheddaaaahhhh.

I hope this finds you well.
XOXO

Dear customer,

My kids still get hungry and my bank wants their mortgage payment during this Coronavirus. In addition Fat Tony said, and I quote, "I don't give no shits, get my money."

I want you to know I take my own well being more seriously than any or my customers. Because of that I have decided to remain open so I can make that cheddaaaahhhh.

I hope this finds you well.
XOXO

That must be the reason for the "run" on the gun shoppes? (Fat Tony)
Must all be first time gun owners?

I didn't quite understand it - as I have had a gun since I was 14 (?) as did about anyone (male) that I knew, so what's the mad rush?

Maybe they were Bloomberg followers?

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I didn't quite understand it - as I have had a gun since I was 14 (?) as did about anyone (male) that I knew, so what's the mad rush?

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Yup, the local gun shop was packed, and everyone "Buying AR's"

As Pa has a computerized background check system for all gun purchase, it was real
easy to shut it down, as they are not "essential".

However, I am a firm believer that these last minute shoppers should not be buying anything, maybe a 410 shotgun at most.

There was one protestor, trying to organize a Saturday march, because the sheriff's office is shut down, and not issuing CCW permits.

Organizer said his rights were being violated.....:skep:

Well, it is essential if you think that you [now] need to be protected from your neighbor during this tragedy.
On the other hand - you thought that 911 would get Five-O there before it was too late before?

An 870 is just as intimidating as an AR.

Some state got the gun shops re-opened from public pressure.

--------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

-----------------

If I get one more e-mail on a Corona-virus update I am going to scream. I am even getting a couple a week from Petco. Dumbest thing I ever did was sign up for a rewards card to get the occasional $4 off a $30 bag of high end cat food. Seems like places were already on the uptick sending e-mails, now they have gone crazy.

Yup, the local gun shop was packed, and everyone "Buying AR's"

As Pa has a computerized background check system for all gun purchase, it was real
easy to shut it down, as they are not "essential".

However, I am a firm believer that these last minute shoppers should not be buying anything, maybe a 410 shotgun at most.

There was one protestor, trying to organize a Saturday march, because the sheriff's office is shut down, and not issuing CCW permits.

Organizer said his rights were being violated.....:skep:

I did not have a need to go to the gun shop during this recent run on guns and I'm glad. Some places selling ammo marked up 300%. I am concerned about a bunch of people buying firearms without a proper respect for handling them. I think we will see a lot of accidental discharges. Hopefully I'll be able to score some good deals on never fired used guns in about 4 months.

I did not have a need to go to the gun shop during this recent run on guns and I'm glad. Some places selling ammo marked up 300%. I am concerned about a bunch of people buying firearms without a proper respect for handling them. I think we will see a lot of accidental discharges. Hopefully I'll be able to score some good deals on never fired used guns in about 4 months.

Just be carefull to inspect for being dropped once.

---------------

Think Snow Eh!
OIx

Since it showed up on our radar because of the bump, Open notifications should come top down imo.

We sent letters to our suppliers politely letting them know we need them to be open for business to accept and complete our work as our work is essential to public infrastructure.

Everyone obliged thus far.

Back