What's new
What's new

Small Business loans in So Cal, any recommendations?

Temo

Plastic
Hi to all, I have started to work on my own with a CNC lathe, small, but don't have a mill and I have lost some work because they want me to do both operations.

I've been looking for loan for a start-up machine shop here in So Cal, I have call some companies but the closest one is in Phoenix and it's been a lot of hassle because they wont answer the phone and return my call after days just to ask me for paperwork that they forgot to ask before.

I will like to walk into an office, sit down and talk to a person that you can see face to face.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi to all, I have started to work on my own with a CNC lathe, small, but don't have a mill and I have lost some work because they want me to do both operations.
With 'customers' like that who needs enemies. Entrepreneurs seek to minimize risk. Using leverage on a hope sounds risky.
I've seen customers (major Tech company) buy many machine tools for their vendor in order to increase throughput.
Need to cash flow it. Maybe they went away because you said no to the milling. Maybe you should have said yes and found someone to do the milling yourself. The customer shouldn't care or know.

Back