What's new
What's new

Small Shop Space in Northern Ohio

zipfactor

Cast Iron
I'm looking at moving my shop to a new location, as I've outgrown my current space. The preferred area would be within a 20 mile radius of Brunswick. I'd prefer to lease at this point, and only need a small space (1500 to 2000 sq ft). Light industrial space with 3-phase power would be great, but I can make do with 240V single phase, 100A service. Small separate office would be nice, but not necessary.

I've been looking on loopnet.com and craigslist for my area and have found some spaces, but would maybe like to broaden my search a bit more in order to get a good range of options. Any ideas on other places to look or other resources to utilize?

Just drove thru Conneaut saturday night,saw a couple of boarded up shops
right neat the water, across from the Iron ore docks.
Google Maps

Small ones, that are in old neighbor hoods.

When I was looking for my current space (about 17 yrs ago) I did a lot of driving around to small industrial areas looking for "For Rent" signs. The internet wasn't as mature as it is now back then and I ended up finding this place in the local newspaper.

My current landlord had a lot of vacancies about 6 mos ago and he had ads on Craigslist, but I don't see any left. The unit next to me is still vacant though (I think).

It meets all your wishlist: about 1500 sq ft., 200amp 3 phase, separate office, overhead door, in Columbia Station.

PM me if you want his contact info.

Look for some industrial units for rent. Many times they just look like storage units but have utilities available. We are in north Akron with our main facility. We needed some additional space for some off-site manufacturing and were lucky enough to have units like that just two driveways down the road. It's located off of route 8 near the Akron/C'Falls border if thats not too far.

Back