What's new
What's new

Spindle Liner Organization

wishin4snow

Plastic
I am trying to get our shop more organized. Our shop has been in business for almost 50 years and it has acquired quite of bit of stuff over that time. I have now been going through and organizing and trashing things that I come across. I am trying to make gradual changes because changing the employees mindset if quite challenging. Anyway, as of now, the spindle liners just lean up against the wall next to the bar feeder. Does anyone know of a simple, cost effective solution for a way to get this off the floor? I thought about a rack attached the wall but am having hard time finding something.

I am trying to get our shop more organized. Our shop has been in business for almost 50 years and it has acquired quite of bit of stuff over that time. I have now been going through and organizing and trashing things that I come across. I am trying to make gradual changes because changing the employees mindset if quite challenging. Anyway, as of now, the spindle liners just lean up against the wall next to the bar feeder. Does anyone know of a simple, cost effective solution for a way to get this off the floor? I thought about a rack attached the wall but am having hard time finding something.

How about a simple material rack ?
JARKE Starter Straight Cantilever Rack, No. of Sides':' 1, 14 Arms, Arm Length':' 14" - 4UK90'|'QT501S36 - Grainger

How long are your liners ?
Are they steel ? or noodle like poly ?

If floppy, fold up some sheetmetal to form a support trough.

I have seen some floor model racks built for the porpoise.
I have two racks on the wall that I just drilled some 1/2" holes on an angle into some 2by's and stuck on the wall, and then put 1/2" bar ends from the Swiss in.
Werks as good as anything.

I don't know of anything that you would buy, but that doesn't mean that they aren't out there.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Ahh...now I see (mine are longer and made of steel)

Looks like some unistrut on the wall and some angle clips.

Whatever you doo, I would make a nice trough on the bottom to collect coolant drips.

Back