Stupidest thing an employee ever said - Page 21
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    I'm still, and have been for years, waiting for someone to link to a single post where I "bad mouth" the USA. Again, not a partial quote taken out of context but an entire post. If it was a hundredth as bad as some claim it should be easy.

Dare I say "IT'S FAKE NEWS"?
    The culprit will invariably deny guilt when brought to justice. Ever since you showed up on the scene your posts have consistently been anti-USA. That is with regard to our politics, our economics and our lifestyle.

I'm not going to waste any time linking to your posts. You are the one suggesting such a task. It could take six months to list the anti-USA ones in question and still, you would deny your positions on things.

You have also been quite antagonistic to me personally, attempting to denigrate my skills at reading and comprehension, even in this thread. This is not to mention the many others to whom you have been rude and unfriendly since you showed up.

There is an old saying probably originating somewhere in England that says "the fox is the finder, the smell lies behind her".

In short, you have been outed.

2. Likes digger doug, Steven-Canada liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    The culprit will invariably deny guilt when brought to justice. Ever since you showed up on the scene your posts have consistently been anti-USA. That is with regard to our politics, our economics and our lifestyle.

I'm not going to waste any time linking to your posts. You are the one suggesting such a task. It could take six months to list the anti-USA ones in question and still, you would deny your positions on things.

You have also been quite antagonistic to me personally, attempting to denigrate my skills at reading and comprehension, even in this thread. This is not to mention the many others to whom you have been rude and unfriendly since you showed up.

There is an old saying probably originating somewhere in England that says "the fox is the finder, the smell lies behind her".

You had time to write that rant yet no time to find a SINGLE anti American post written by me? You still lack in reading skills as I've never asked for a list, just one post so I have an idea as to what you are on about.

If you manage to find an anti American post by me, and others can see it too, how the hell can I possibly deny it? I'm not Trump All I ask is that you find just one and if there are as many as you claim it must be an easy task.

Otherwise your rant is BS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How about, " there are more horses asses than horses."

5. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You had time to write that rant yet no time to find a SINGLE anti American post written by me? You still lack in reading skills as I've never asked for a list, just one post so I have an idea as to what you are on about.

If you manage to find an anti American post by me, and others can see it too, how the hell can I possibly deny it? I'm not Trump All I ask is that you find just one and if there are as many as you claim it must be an easy task.

Otherwise your rant is BS.
    Gordon, since this is for shop owners and management;
    What do you like about Solidworks 2018?
    What cam program do you use?
    I am machining a Pierson pro pallet for a Kurt D688 vise, what is your opinion of the Pierson pallet system?

7. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    Gordon, since this is for shop owners and management;
    What do you like about Solidworks 2018?
    What cam program do you use?
    I am machining a Pierson pro pallet for a Kurt D688 vise, what is your opinion of the Pierson pallet system?
    First find an anti American post by me (an entire post) and then I'll respond

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Employee: Why do you waste your time on a thread that has so much bullshit, spoken by nitwits that can't get past obvious differences?

Me: Well, you know.... It's just that... Fuck, man, you're right.

Employee: ..and these idiots are posting about employee stupidity?

Me: Shit, man. I got nothing for you. I guess we just let them be, and we just do what we do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First find an anti American post by me (an entire post) and then I'll respond
    What does that have to do with being a shop owner? I think you are posting in the wrong forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In the early 70's I was a 19 year old apprentice. It was a union shop where once a month they would take 2 hours pay for union dues.
    I was sitting by one of the old timers when we received our pay checks with the union dues deducted. The old timer looked at me and said
    " if the government don't get you, the union dues".
    My father in law was in court for his divorce. He was a heavy drinker and was half in the bag.
    The judge asked him if his shop was making a profit. His reply " no profit your honor, just lots of cash."
    13 years later I get a call at 5:00 that my father in law had a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital.
    He had been in the bar since noon and was totally in the bag. A nurse came in and told him that he would probably need a stress test.
    His reply" I already had a stress test, I got rid of her 13 years ago."

12. Likes Garwood, MichaelP, dekamdylan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"No profit, just lots of cash"

Haha, that's a good one!

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    What does that have to do with being a shop owner? I think you are posting in the wrong forum.
    You forgotten what thread you are in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The horse is dead. You guys can stop now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One of my father in laws customers had a mortgage burning party. He was asked when he was having one. His reply, " all I ever have is refinance party's".

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As you say, this thread has been taken over by the America-Hater.

The video that he quoted is made by a group with which I am quite familiar. It is "The Young Turks". (TYT) IT was founded by a known anti-American, Ben Uygur and others to push the progressive viewpoint. The owners of the site are dedicated to change America.

It's not enough that he has basically quit talking about machining work on this machining site, but he has now begun to quote anti-American websites to further his leftist viewpoints.

Political links should not be permitted on this site.
    I do not know if he hates America as much as he is just spreading the dislike or hatred of America which is a smaller section of the EU. I think he always kinives around with his language and definitely by my appraisal does have something always to complain about the US. He is a baiter and a troll. He will pick at a misspelled word for example like it is the worst sin if he can not counter point you. He gives a LOT of meaningless sites which mean nothing and are not worth reading and he will resort to condescending name calling on you. He is a seasoned riot inciter on PM. He cares not about America fighting in two world wars not one wit. He is a man of faith though-his faith either agnosticism or being a atheist and regardless of what he may actually be he is as critical of people who believe in God as he is of the USA.
    Any wonder the world order is changing.
    One more thing I agree this thread is wasted and should be removed-enough bickering and fighting and off topic also. It is beating a dead horse guys.

18. Likes Newman109, digger doug liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Stoopidist thing ?

Don't worry grandpa, I'll have this shops website at the very top
    of googles rankings in no time...

20. Likes Bobw liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Tennessee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You guys know you can block posters so you don't have to read their bullshit, right?

I only have 2 on my list but one of them is in this thread.

Just saying.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I always like the list of excuses people use to not show up to work. In the last month here are a couple of them.

I could not make it in on my first day because the girl friend got pulled over and the police found out I there was a warrant for my arrest.
    Every time I tap a part down I crap myself a little bit. I need to go home because I ate bad fish last night.
    There was a small fire on the other side of the shop and the smoke is not making me feel good, I think I need to go to the emergency room.
    My tire was flat so I can't come in today. ( ok change it and then come in)
    My kid is sick so I won't be in today. Ok this is understandable but do both husband and wife need to take off the day?

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Ontario
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rewt View Post
    You guys know you can block posters so you don't have to read their bullshit, right?

I only have 2 on my list but one of them is in this thread.

Just saying.
    But you can still see there was a reply by so and so

Some forum software blocks them out completely

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    I always like the list of excuses people use to not show up to work. In the last month here are a couple of them.

I could not make it in on my first day because the girl friend got pulled over and the police found out I there was a warrant for my arrest.

My kid is sick so I won't be in today. Ok this is understandable but do both husband and wife need to take off the day?
    One day a worker (not a very good one) got a phone call from his sister. He hung up the phone and told his foreman that he was going to have to take a few days off. Seconds later, he was paged to come to the front office. There were two BATF agents waiting for him. While waiting for him, the plant manager asked an agent if they weren't concerned that he would go out the back. The agent just shook his head. The manager went to the back door and found another agent waiting. The perp ran a bar at night and was selling illegal liquor. The BATF hit the bar, his house, his sister's, and our plant simultaneously just to arrest one bootlegger.

A technician assigned to me called with that excuse. He was a good worker and not given to phony excuses, so I accepted it. Our boss had a tantrum on the grounds that taking care of sick kids was wife's work. The little boy really was sick and the couple was alternating days off to care for him.

Bill

25. Likes Screwmachine, MetalCarnage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One guy said "Sorry I had to leave work man I had to feed my Cat"! (He meant he had to service his wife/Girlfriend/whatever)
    I have to give him credit for his slang it was creative. Yall do know many things mentioned on this topic are reasonable excuses right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Myself and another apprentice just graduated a few months ago. We were at work the morning after the ceremony and he says, "Man, I don't know if I like this Journeyman stuff. I feel like they're going to want me to screw up less."