What's new
What's new

Thomas (Register, Regional, net.com) Purchased by Xometry

Ox

Diamond
Thomas has long championed industry with its powerful Thomasnet.com platform and suite of digital marketing services.
We’re thrilled to announce that Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) -- a leading digital marketplace for global manufacturing -- has acquired Thomas. For you, this means immediate investment in the rapid expansion of the audience on Thomasnet.com to drive more opportunities for your business.
Our highly complementary product offerings provide industrial businesses with an end-to-end suite of services that include expanded fintech, digital marketing & advertising solutions, and more. We are accelerating our roadmap for new and enhanced platform features, products, and services to improve your ability to engage buyers and power growth for your business.
We’re excited about what we have in store for you. Thank you for being a customer and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
Sincerely,
Thomas, a Xometry Company

This email was sent to xxxxxxxxxx.
Copyright ©2021 Thomas Publishing Company
5 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001, United States

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Geeze, what a comedown. I remember that stack of books pre-internet. Now little better than compost, they used to be priceless...

Definitely agree, The Thomas Register's day came and went a long time ago. Wonder what they paid for it? I hope not much.

As I expected when a seller buys a sourcer.

Welcome to the December edition of the Thomasnet.com[SUP]®[/SUP] Monthly Update.

By now, you might have heard the exciting news that Thomas has joined the Xometry family, giving you access to Xometry's Instant Quoting Engine that provides prices and lead times in seconds. And if you need help with sourcing supplies while staying on budget, we recommend trying the Supplies Flex Program, which allows you to stock your shop with enough raw materials for up to 90 days' worth of jobs, with no upfront costs or fees.

Speaking of sourcing, we are amazed by the 1,120 responses from our sixth COVID-19 supply chain survey. Your stories are exceptional. If you haven’t done so, click here to complete the survey. We will make sure to send you the free report, plus you get a chance to join our free private virtual meet-ups for you to network with peers in your industry.

On behalf of the Thomas-Xometry family, we want to thank you for all that you do for North American manufacturing. Your ingenuity and hard work continue to inspire us. Happy Holidays!

P.S. For everyone who's a procrastinator, here’s a list of 21 of the best gifts for engineers curated by our brilliant editors.

Here are our top resources for you:

--------------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

As I expected when a seller buys a sourcer.

--------------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Ox....Where is the value? Links to most all manufacturing? Sure is way out of my world but am figuring you have some wisdom regarding this.

Back